Are Media

Bauer has appointed Keshnee Kemp as the new editor of Cosmopolitan, effective from April 10. She was editor-in-chief of Famous magazine for nearly two years until the print edition was axed in April last year, and before that a senior writer for NW Magazine between 2009 and 2010.

About time the magazines were held accountable for their bullshit articles.

Rebel Wilson court case: Pitch Perfect star suing Woman’s Day over ‘liar’ articles
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/rebel-wilson-court-case-pitch-perfect-star-suing-womans-day-over-liar-articles/news-story/7aeb8d3830b21928968a0d1ad66cab50

1 Like

Another celeb calls out Woman’s Day and Bauer Media for their bullshit article.

:sparkles: :boom: :boom::tada:

1 Like

Good on her. She deserved to win that. I wonder if this will have any effect on the scandal sheets.

If they keep creating this bullshit then they expect to be sued ny others too.

Bauer Media’s CEO Nick Chan has left the company after just over 12 months.

I wonder if there really is a link.

I would guess unlikely. He’s been there 5 minutes. This case dates back long before him.

Ouch!

Wow Chan lasted all of 5 minutes at Bauer!?!

[quote=“JBar, post:104, topic:605”]

If they keep creating this bullshit then they expect to be sued ny others too.
[/quote]some interesting tweets from Russell Crowe today basically warning Woman’s Day not to write lies about him.

Like this one which I “liked” earlier.

And this one.

1 Like

Kim Doherty today quit as editor-in-chief of The Australian Women’s Weekly after just over a year in the role.

More heat for Bauer Media.

Joh Griggs has again taken aim at Women’s Day magazine after an article “Joh’s Miracle: I Saved My Husband’s Life.”

Bauer has appointed Nicole Byers as new editor-in-chief of Australian Women’s Weekly. She has been editor-in-chief of OK! for the past seven years and also edited Woman’s Day, New Weekly and TV Week.

EDIT 7/7: Lucy Walker, who has been OK! magazine deputy editor for the past four years, has been promoted to editor effective immediately.
Meanwhile, Fiona Legdin, Bauer Media’s general manager for fashion healthy & beauty, has left the company after just nine months in the role. Cat Bowe, BauerWorks’ first brand partnership director, has also departed the company after five months.

Tough times in magazines.

Bauer has axed the entire Australian editorial team for Good Health magazine, including editor Catherine Marshall. The magazine will now be produced from Bauer’s New Zealand based team, however advertising sales, marketing, subscriptions, circulation, retail, production and finance operations will continue to be run from Australia.

The Home And Away hiatus is over:

1 Like

We had a dream run. I knew it was too good to last. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good to see TV Week chose The Doctor Blake Mysteries for their cover this week.

3 Likes