Australia's Got Talent

Here we go… AGAIN. Wasn’t the last series on 9 a floptastical failure?

1 Like

Only one particular ex-member would be excited (just as he does with everything on Seven). Bad decision IMO.

1 Like

Interesting to see on who will host it. I’m thinking Edwina Bartholomew or Larry Emdur and Kylie Gillies

Shane Jacobson?

1 Like

This would be the reboot that literally nobody asked for.

Is this where TV is at now, just keep recycling reality show franchises. Seven will do one season. It will flop. Nine or Ten announces they’ve picked it up. Starts the cycle over again :no_mouth:

10 Likes

It’s Great to hear AGT is making a comeback or reboot back to 7 where it all started a great change from cooking, love,& renovation reality formats let’s hope the show is more about the performances less about the judging panel & please make Australia’s got Talent to Australian Resident’s only as on Britain’s got Talent they had people from a lot of other countries competing but actually not residing in the uk.
To me makes a mockery of the show’s title , less back stories
I think if it’s done well it will be a surprise hit but please no more Mel B
Too much screaming during America’s got Talent this last season & the Ego.

God spare us.

1 Like

Seven has already had a show like that called All Together Now. Why can’t they just keep that instead of flogging a format that Australians switched off from years ago

4 Likes

I’m thinking Julia Zemiro considering she did a creditable job with ATN and Seven execs were impressed with her presenting at their upfront.

And with her music show hosting experience on SBS … if anyone at Seven watches SBS.

I hope it’s only Aussie judges

With his time on Little Big Shots, working with kids, I think he is likely.

I think you have the abbreviations the wrong way around. AGT would be Australia’s got talent ATN would be All Together Now :stuck_out_tongue: Too confusing for me too.

1 Like

Notice how the logo keeps flopping back and fourth with each reboot

1 Like

Shane Jacobsen and Julia Zemiro might work as a duo.

A small chance that this show may impress (considering Bride and Prejudice did alright after being rebooted) but seriously they have to come up with newer ideas.

2 Likes

it’s the shitty American logo. the UK logo is so much better imo

I must be one of the only few who is glad this is coming back. It all comes down to getting the right host first, Larry would be good or Joel Creasey or hey spend the bucks and get Adam Hills. I doubt it happening, but would love to see Simon Cowell as judge.

1 Like

mp4_000001160mp4_000003080mp4_000006680mp4_000010440mp4_000016920mp4_000028000

Dream judging panel: Hugh Jackman, Simon Cowell, Dannii Minogue, Olivia Newton-John (Julia Zemiro as host)

Ideal judging panel: Simon Cowell, Todd McKenney, Dannii Minogue, Rhonda Burchmore (Julia Zemiro as host)

Likely judging panel: Kyle Sandilands, Joel Creasey, Sophie Monk, Dannii Minogue (Shane Jacobson or Edwina Bartholomew as host)

2 Likes