Australian Survivor

#SurvivorAU still trending # 2 on twitter.

1 Like

This whole episode felt like it was foreshadowing Benjis downfall at the hands of Lydia and Sharn. So I donā€™t think the idol will matter that much.

Catching up after missing a few live, what a clusterfuck. Awful episode all round.

Why canā€™t Australia Survivor get swaps right. Three years now and all the swaps have been shit. It was obvious the swap came too late and the Champions werenā€™t budging from their group mantra. That was obvious from day 7. Too late now.

Poor Tegan, her days of being a cat ended and her torch finally snuffed. Gutted to see her go.

I did like the twist for the opposing team to save the evictee, but of course what a shit outcome.

I know Annelieseā€™s brother and Robbie arenā€™t the sharpest tools in the shed, but really putting all your eggs in one basket when you havenā€™t even seen the basket and having previous allies warn you its a rock solid alliance and then for that alliance to confirm it, what a pair of morons.

I really need for Annelieseā€™s brother to leave asap. Everything about him just gives me the shits. From his pathetic fake accent (Notice how he spoke without a hint of an American twang when he found the idol), to his inane smugness to his over abundance of self love. Heā€™s high on his own supply and itā€™s laughable. Congrats you got rid of Tegan, and torpedoed your game in one petty move. Onya bro. His poker face is pretty shit too. Way too expressive for someone that thinks he controls the game. I would love the Benny Hill theme to play when his torch gets snuffed.

Shaneā€™s big move. Itā€™s Sue mark 2. How exactly did she show her strategic prowess? She took the lifeline and played a terrible game of spy. She blurted out everything to Tegan. I really hate players that brag and crow about how well theyā€™re playing when they just plod along and play the path mapped out for them by someone else. Exactly like that waste of space Jackie.

Speaking of smug, Lydia has it in spades. Iā€™m not sure why. Yes sheā€™s a physical competitor and thatā€™s an achievement, but what else has she done? Apart from form some weird incesty vibe with Robbie. I donā€™t rate her social game at all.

Samuel is another that rubs me up the wrong way. Just an arrogant douche. He reminds me of when an unpopular kid suddenly gets popular and it goes to their head. Really unlikable.

The only way this season gets saved in my opinion is when the Champions turn on each other and copious amounts of bitterness ensue. If we get a really toxic and bitter Jury it will be worth it. I want to see mateship, integrity and loyalty burn in hell and for all the wronged Champions to have some dummy spits and rants. I donā€™t think Mat will take loosing well at all.

Iā€™m losing interest. You can see the contenders are all just going to be wiped out soon. You might have a couple sneak through to later in the game but the Champions have the numbers now. You can just see that Lydia is using the contender boys whilst she can and will jump ship straight back.

Lydia will win.

So glad to see teegan go home, annoying af

I donā€™t have a problem with all the contenders going, there is not one likeable person amongst them. Robbie and Benji sending home Tegan was so stupid when you donā€™t have the numbers. I canā€™t wait for Lydia and Sharn to bring down Robbie and Benji.

The Champions are boring. I find the Contenders much more interesting, at least they play the game a bit. The Champions are all about just sticking together/mateship etc. If the season remains one sided with them it will just be boring.

1 Like

Latest promo

1 Like

I think Benji and Robbie made the right move.

How so? The champions will stick together at merge, I donā€™t see any of them flipping.

Exactly. Robbie and Benji are being used.

Yeh but they were always at the bottom of the contenders as well.

Yeah and we all know why Benji was at the bottomā€¦ because he got caught out as a bad liar. He thinks heā€™s some mastermind but heā€™s just done some dirty rotten things like Russell would.

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong with that? Part of the game. I donā€™t care how they play it as long as they play it.

Playing that way is only going to bite you in the assā€¦ and not going to get you jury votes.

Possibly but its good to watch!

Benji will save his idol for when they merge and a champion will go home in a shock elimination

They are advertising that a big threat goes home on Monday. Wonder who it will be? I am hoping for a blindside of Benji.

Steve. I donā€™t think he makes it to the merge.