Australian Survivor

2 Days a week is stupid! Even if you have to burn it off, it’s better than people forgetting it’s on.

It works just fine in the US with one episode. Not everything needs to be stripped and clearly people aren’t forgetting it’s on as it’s the third highest rated show on Ten behind Bachelor and HYBPA and is rating better than last year.

3 Likes

I kind of wish they didn’t have a tribe swap and the Champions lost a couple more challenges to even out the numbers a little more pre merge. No matter how the tribes switch it’s going to be less Contenders per tribe and I am expecting this season to almost be a complete Pagonging. They should have always expected this with the theme.

I completely disagree. I commend Ten for having a bit of variety in the week and not relying on one show to fill in 7.30pm. That week that they had 4 episodes was just overkill and almost put me off however twice a week is perfect (although I’d prefer it was on Sunday’s).

I am very surprised that this Facebook ad is still showing Survivor being on Sundays…it’s been presenting itself to me on Facebook for 3 weeks…and Survivor has never just been on Sunday Monday

facebook ads can’t be edited IIRC, plus it looks like Holden payed for this, probably a bit of money too. so it’s not as easy as calling up holden’s promo department and saying ‘yeah can you give us more money cos we changed our schedule? xoxo ty holden’

it’s Ten’s fault for having a shit schedule and constant movement within it. US Survivor has had two time slots - 8pm Thursdays (S2-S20) and 8pm Wednesdays (S1 & S21-S36)

I think they can. I had an ad with a business I worked with a few years ago and we were able to edit it.

A promo shown during Have You Been Paying Attention? says there will be another “big tribal twist” tomorrow. Would another contestant be sent to exile beach?

It has to be something different. The guide says there is a huge twist in tomorrows episode.

So I’m guessing that nobody is going home tonight. Let me guess they are voted to another tribe.

1 Like

Probably. Good episode last night. From what I can see on social media Robbie gets to the merge and teams up with Matt and Sam. I think Steve will go before the merge.

1 Like

What if the winning tribe got to vote someone out from the losing tribe…

Hopefully Benji goes before the merge too. I would like either Lydia or Sam to win. Maybe Shane.

It seems Ten have given away what happens in their promo for tonight. It looks like the Champions go to tribal tonight and the person voted out actually goes to the Contenders tribe

Seems like you are spot on. It seems Ten have given away what happens in their promo for tonight. It looks like the Champions go to tribal tonight and the person voted out actually goes to the Contenders tribe

Hopefully not. Still hoping he wins!

1 Like

Good luck but I cant see that happening. They would be stupid to take someone like him to the end.

1 Like

I agree. He is still my favourite.

2 Likes

The person in charge of subtitles tonight doesn’t seem to know the difference between click and clique.

1 Like

So the big tribal twist is that the winning tribe from the immunity challenge could attend the tribal council of the losing tribe and watch the discussions, the voting and the elimination. Once a contestant was voted out, and before his/her touch was snuffed, the winning tribe had to vote to decide whether to save that contestant and bring him/her to the tribe, or send him/her home outright. It has been done before.

:heart_eyes: Benji found the hidden immunity idol.