Australian Survivor

No way. Girls often do well in individual challenges because they are usually endurance. Or it could easily be puzzle based which could even give Tegan more of an advantage.

I think you are missing the point that he pointed a number of factors his way - he completely removed the weakest member of his tribe, he potentially broke up the 3 girls alliance in his tribe, he removed someone that is untrustworthy and turned on him and also created the strongest chance to get his closest alliance member back.

He would have been stupid to not play the Idol.

3 Likes

Why were the Champions asked to watch the playoff between Tegan and Anita?

Very happy to see Zach go! Hope Benji is next. What’s with Benji’s pseudo American accent? How long did he spend in America? Thought it was something like 6 months.

1 Like

That is par for the course for the Redemption Island twist from the American (and the first season of the NZ show) - that was the twist that this Exile Twist was inspired by.

He has lived in a lot of countries over the last 8 years. So i guess that’s the accent he has got. I too got an accent when living in the UK. Took a while to go. Never wanted to be that person but it happens.

I am hoping for Benji to win. At least he is playing the game. Viewers seem so precious for those that do all it takes to win the game.

He’s a little creep but fair enough if you like him. Everyone to their own. :rofl:

1 Like

He has 0 chance of winning. Did you see him last night trying to lie again? He is horrible and people would be stupid to trust him. And tonight telling the girls that he is a millionaire, what is he thinking? I think he is going to be out either tonight or next week.

2 Likes

I love him. I want him to go all the way. Him being a millionaire just makes him more likeable. Means someone can afford to buy my that yacht i have always wanted.

The minute they find out he’s rich, he’s gone! Why would they keep him around after that? Or does he think they will keep him so they can go up against him at the end? I’m sure he will just lie again then if he does make it that far.

I would keep him to the end if he is rich and a liar. Seems like the kind of cast that wouldn’t vote for that.

Totally stupid whinge, but I hate when Jonathan uses too much of Jeff’s phrases. It is the only time I ever hear about “All the fixins”

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I am not liking this season of Survivor. Last year’s show was AMAZING. Everything I want from a season of Survivor rolled in one with a cast who are excited to play Survivor.

This year - Snooze!!! It seams like no one (other than Benji and a few early boots) want to play Survivor.

1 Like

To me it’s still miles better than the last US season which was so predictable you knew which two people were going to be the final two before the halfway mark. But yeah almost everybody on the contenders tribe and a few on the champions side have no idea how to play Survivor.

1 Like

He is legit the worst and playing a very dirty game (semi Russell Hantz style). Making up complete lies to multiple people is going to blow up in his face. Then he is hopeless at defending himself. When Tegan was going at him about it to everyone he just looked like a stunned mullet who couldn’t even defend himself. Then telling Shonee about the million dollar thing literally was one of the dumbest things that I’ve ever seen. She is only going to use that against him at some point.

The last couple of episodes have been good but I think its going to fizz out. The Contenders are interesting and the Champions are boring. Unfortunately this game was always going to be dominated by the champions with so many sports people on there so by the merge will prob be a snooze fest.

What I hated last night was that they did the exact same Idol under food thing that was in Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers (the most recent season that aired prior to this filming). Clearly Benji as a fan had watched it and knew exactly where the clue would be. Although did anyone notice the napkin had been moved after Heath had been there? They didn’t show Heath seeing the clue though.

It’s not hard to top Ghost Island but I still rank our first Aussie season as bad as that.

Moana told the AFL website today she had nearly recovered from the illness she suffered during the show.

Once I got sick, I lost seven kilos in five days (on the island). I just couldn’t keep anything down. After being voted out, I was in bed for three-and-a-half weeks, just trying to eat and drink again.
I went to the doctors and it took them a week to get blood, because my immune system had shut down and I was beyond dehydrated. I was down and out.
I was sent to a disease clinic. It was like a traveller’s disease or something I had picked up. I am still going to appointments for that. There was a lot of things out of whack in my tests.

Also, according to a watermark shown during The Bachelor tonight, there would be a tribe swap in next Monday’s episode.

As seen in the post episode promo - Tribe Swap next week

1 Like

I think the advetised this at the end of the episode as well.

As the post above said “seen in the post episode promo”

When I saw the promo last night in which Jonathan said “drop your buffs” I thought the merge was on.

Sorry. I should probably read the post more carefully.

1 Like