Australian Survivor

Well that was just confirmed

That was a brilliant blindside.

1 Like

Dave was the best player but they did a good job to blindside him. Think it is great he appreciated the blindside.

It was a good episode but did anyone really think at any point during the episode that there wasn’t a chance of Dave going? It was pretty obvious from the get go. We were told a blindside and the only other potential option thrown around was Daisy and that would not be a blindside given she’s on the bottom.

One thing that irritates me is that they don’t show a balanced side of discussions leading to tribal. For example, they showed Daisy walk off with Luke for a chat but they purposely did not show us what that was all about. I think it was probably Daisy sussing Luke out to be sure that he had no idea about what was really going on but instead they made it looked like she stuffed things up. Maybe she deserved a bit more credit for following through what was a huge risk given her name was on the line.

I am so relieved that the Dave show is over and very happy to see him go but from a strategic point of view I think they maybe got rid of him 1 vote too early. Don’t they realise now that Luke is just going to try and stir things up and can grab the numbers from the contenders side? Janine is going to be the next target if that happens.

I think it was pretty obvious all week since he arrived in Australia. Similar to the way we all knew Benji was going last year.

Big ratings last night

They did a decent job of inferring a bit of doubt during tribal with Dave’s facial expressions- I was thinking Daisy had let the cat out of the bag.

If David had any idea surely they would have showed it. They aren’t just going to show a one sided view of people hustling to get rid of David and then completely disregard the other side of the coin if he realised. It would have been much more suspenseful if he sussed it out and then we were on the edge of our seat at Tribal to see how he was going to blow up everyone’s plans and who he was going to blindside. But it was obvious he had no idea because they didn’t indicate anything otherwise except for that tacky editing of the Daisy and Luke convo which was clearly nothing.

so according to the teaser ad tonight, another big player goes. They’ve given the options of Luke, Janine, John and Pia.

It will probably be John - who is not a big player and even admited so in the tribal council.

haha yeah probably. These promo’s can only be taken with a grain of salt. They either tell you pretty much exactly what is happening or are completely made up.

In all honesty for me players like Pia or Janine going would be a bigger shock than it was with Dave going last night. You could tell from his edit and promo’s that he was always being set up for a fall.

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately they are a bit too obvious with the edit which makes me think that it will be Pia and Baden in the final 2. Both have been given glorified edits to some extent. Dave was given a very similar edit to Benji last season so you could see him being burnt at some point. Which is unfortunate as he was really the only person playing them game to that point.

I just wanted Daisy to make the right call. I knew she wouldn’t be still!

1 Like

But according to ident shown tonight, Survivor will continue next Tuesday. Another change of plans, or promotion department not taking the note?

Daisy is too in it for herself, at her detriment. You can really see how Janine succeeds in business cant you.

4 Likes

Daisy is clueless! She might as well have not played the Idol at all. This is a terrible season gameplay wise. The contenders are useless.

Also there have been a ridiculous amount of Idols this season and always by the same people. Please no more. It’s becoming so repetitive. Or spice it up with a different advantage like an extra vote or vote steal.

But let’s guess from the promo… Harry finds an Idol do takes aim at Janine. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Is Daisy the worst player ever on Australian Survivor given she’s burnt two idols?

3 Likes

Yeah, no Exile Beach or anything spicy this season has made it a bit flat in terms of gameplay. The champions have had it a bit too easy.

I don’t think you need gimmicks like Exile if it’s a strong cast. There are just way too many weak players and the contenders have barely been existent gameplay wise since the tribe swap.

Ten are actually doing a good job of maintaining interest in what has been a very flat season. I love this show and will defend it to the death but you have to admit that the entire contender tribe has been a big fat waste of space (except maybe for Harry). They had zero plans last night until daisy revealed her idol

1 Like