All Together Now Australia

Odd. If they want a fresh new show, they should be using fresh new talent.

3 Likes

I agree. Ronan appears to be the go to overseas talent filler for these shows. First X Factor then Voice now this.

1 Like

Ronan Keating was on Nova’s Fitzy & Wippa this morning and revealed he’s in Australia next week to begin filming “All Together Now”.

1 Like

Filming begins tomorrow. http://onair.thatstheticket.com.au/all-together-now/2018/audience

1 Like

99 judges joining captain Ronan Keating on ALL TOGETHER NOW.

It’s the biggest judging panel Australia’s ever seen!

Seven’s brand new singing show ALL TOGETHER NOW is going to be huge…literally!

With 100 judges, a six-storey high set and Julia Zemiro as host, it doesn’t get any bigger. Headed up by singing superstar Ronan Keating, The 100 is made up of singers and industry professionals with big voices and even bigger opinions.

In fact, there’s so many of them, here’s just some of the names to get this party started:

ALEX REID – Music Talent Manager
AMANDA HARRISON – Musical Theatre Star
ANDREW DE SILVA – Boyband Star
BRENDAN DE LA HAY – Cabaret Performer
DEAN RAY – Rock Singer
ELLEN REED – Powerhouse Vocalist
GOSPO COLLECTIVE’S BEN GILLARD & CHARMAINE JONES – Gospel Choir Directors
GREG GOULD – Viral Popstar
JASON JACKSON – Michael Jackson Impersonator
JESS & MATT – Popstar Couple
JORDAN RASKOPOULOS – Musical Comedian
KELLIE CRAWFORD – Award Winning Entertainer
LARA MULCAHY – Comedy Actress & Singer
LUCY HOLMES – Kylie Impersonator
MARIA MERCEDES – Singer/Actress
MARK GABLE – The Choirboys Frontman
MICHAEL DALTON – Cabaret Performer
MINNIE COOPER – Iconic Drag Queen
MISSY LANCASTER – Country Pop Star
RHONDA BURCHMORE – OAM & Music Industry Icon
SHAUNA JENSEN – Legendary Backing Vocalist
SILVIE PALADINO – Musical Theatre Icon
SISTERS DOLL – Glam Rock Trio
TAKE TWO – Rapping Twins

The aim of the competition is simple. Each act is hoping to get as many of The 100 singing along as they can, because the more of the 100 who join in, the higher they score!

But since The 100 are a broad mix of ages, music backgrounds, interests and opinions, getting them all joining in is no easy task.

There’s singers across every genre from indie, soul, country and jazz to folk, dancehall and indigenous music; A&R and talent managers; DJs; jingle and tribute artists along with vocal coaches. The performers will also have to impress opera and musical theatre stars along with a singing belly dancer and celebrant as well as a karaoke host among others.

Ronan says: “As any great Captain would, I’ll be there to support, encourage, motivate, advise, laugh and cry along as The 100 see if they have what it takes to come out on top.

The winner will take home $100,000.

ALL TOGETHER NOW - produced by Endemol Shine Australia for Channel Seven – is coming soon.

2 Likes

Hahahaha… this thing is back… the bitch of pitch. She even tried out on the voice and didn’t get a chair to turn.

Starting to appear in my social media threads. Wonder when it will air?

Is this and Dance Boss the replacements for the umpteenth failure in Q3/Q4 for Seven? (i.e.) Hell’s Kitchen Australia, The Wall.

I guess so but I wonder what they will air for Q3/4 next year (because both of these shows have a snowballs chance in hell of being picked up for 2019).

If I had to guess, All Together Now will be the more sucessful of the two (relatively speaking). It will rate decently enough to play out in it’s entire season while Dance Boss will get the axe mid-season. But they both don’t look great.

1 Like

The more i hear of this the less I hate it.

News Corp has revealed judges for the show joining Ronan Keating: former X Factor contestants Jess Dunbar and Matt Price (Jess and Matt), Brendan De La Hay, duo Take Two, DJ Jazzy, Pia Andersen and Minnie Cooper.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/ronan-keating-were-all-over-reality-tv/news-story/ea49ac072495364219eaa6203834d8e5

They are all part of the 100.

Seasoned performers like Amanda Harrison (Wicked, Wizard of Oz), Lucy Holmes, Rhonda Burchmore and Silvie Paladino are also among the judges.

At least they’re having a go creating new shows, no matter how short lived they end up being. Eventually one may be a hit. It’s a difficult tv landscape these days…

1 Like

…of their own making.

1 Like

Read on Twitter that the grand final will be filmed tomorrow night (Thursday).

2 Likes

Saw a promo for the first time tonight during the AFL match between Richmond and Essendon.

First promo? I’ve seen them for weeks.

5 Likes

Yes. I saw one with Julia Zemiro a week ago.

Haven’t the promos been showing since the same time as Dance Boss? Like, nearly a year.

1 Like