AFL

Unless you’re a Gold member of a competing club or a Gold member I very much doubt they’re will be AFL Reserve seats available this year given its allocation is 13-23k for this year. You might luck in if lots of AFL Members baulk at paying top money for tickets. At least there’s none of this “guest pass” BS for the GF in the AFL Reserve.

Anyone know what tinyurl in an URL is?

It’s a URL redirect to trim a long and slovenly URL into a small one that looks better and is easier to post online or send to people.

3 Likes

Thank you. So that’d be, in the above comment in question, the “y7qzr92z”? Which was condensed from probably one 4 sentences longer?

Correct.

1 Like

Oh really? Im not really worried about getting a reserved seat.

I don’t think AFL do walk up. That’s said, if with west coast or Melbourne making up half the demand, AFL members probably won’t be bursting.

Drove past Etihad Stadium today and the old signage still like normal. I thought the new Marvel Stadium look was said to be commencing rather suddenly around about now?

Btw, Humphries on Pointless just said “Etihad” and it reminded me. Lol

1 Like

AFL do ticketed and only ticketed for GF. Didn’t get past Gold membership last year when it was Adelaide. Its not half the demand to one side, it is Gold Club then Gold then Silver Club then Silver etc. Im not sure how many Gold members there are, do know it takes about 8-10 years to progress through the ranks.

I had thought the same thing. I think there was a few concept images from last week that appeared though.

Oct/Nov I believe

5 Likes

What do you mean? I meant I would still try and get a ticket online when they go on sale for AFL members? I can still get standing tickets right?

How much do these standing tickets cost for the preliminary final 2 on saturday?

Because I am an AFL Member, and back at UNI studying, I could get GA tickets for $65 or $78 for Friday night (not sure which one now). However, I am unable to go this week. I am not sure how the tickets work in Perth or if they even have standing tickets.

I heard on Ticketmaster and noticed that the West Coast v Melbourne game have already been sold out.
It looks as though the West Coast v Melbourne game for Saturday will be just over 60000 at Optus Stadium. @turdall The Richmond v Collingwood game will be another blockbuster on Friday Night and an expected crowd of 98000 at the MCG will turn out for the massive decider.

It sure will be. Exciting weekend of football :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not sure whether the sold out crowds will exceed the capacity at Optus Stadium on Saturday afternoon. Cuz Optus Stadium has 60024 seats and I tried to get a ticket on the computer in the library but unfortunately it has sold out as of yesterday

Does Optus Stadium have standing room tickets?

I don’t think so as the tickets have already been sold out as of yesterday morning.

But standing room could be sold out as well.