ABC News Presenters and Reporters

Caps:

10 Likes

Not sure where exactly!

6 Likes

Melbourne Southbank studios.

Very casual looking too?

8 Likes

It’s only a 10 minute bulletin now, because of the extended Drum.

I wonder has it permanently moved from Perth to Melbourne, and if it was only in the newsroom today because of changes to the news set that won’t be seen until the 7pm Victoria bulletin?

Perth no longer do the 5pm national news. Melbourne are producing a national 12 minute bulletin from their newsroom.

4 Likes

Really? When was this announced?

Could this be the new set up for The World too?

1 Like

There was no official announcement about Perth not doing the news at 5
Perth are now doing later news bulletins overnight for News Channel instead

Set change for the World coming up

9 Likes

So they’re give the world its own set?? or could this double up as performance area for News Breakfast?

Revolting.

Who is designing these things?

2 Likes

Looks great. Always thought this programme looked a bit dull.

1 Like

Graphics and the plasma surrounds are very nice. The theme park walls are revolting though.

3 Likes

I know it is called the world but those globes look horrible. Would look much nicer without them

5 Likes

Those who designed the Seven Melbourne set :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Briana Shepherd will present the WA edition of ABC Late News tonight according to online guides. I guess it is a permanent role.

It has a very space/futuristic look to it, a bit odd but it’s unique and seems to fit the “World” vibe to it.

Yea, I would have done away with the Globe stickers and would opt instead for a “The World” logo, or just leave it blank.

4 Likes

That bit to the right of the main presentation screen reminds me of a design you’d expect from the mid-1990s rather than the Late 2010s!

3 Likes

Actually looks like something from doctor who

4 Likes

First thing that came to mind too! :wink: Someone said on Twitter “not sure if a news program or the Set from a rehash of Beyond 2000” :joy:

1 Like