ABC News Presenters and Reporters

Chris Bath is presenting ABC News NSW tonight.

8 Likes

Don’t worry! The rest of the country was freezing! At least according to ABC News Victoria.

9 Likes

Chris Uhlmann’s reporting on Trump and the G20, for Insiders and ABC News today, has gone viral on social media. His reporting has earned widespread praise including from, for example, BBC and NBC personalities.

Yet a month ago I was bombarded here for suggesting Chris’ reporting is far superior to Annabel Crabb’s…

5 Likes

We’re getting the Sydney news in Adelaide tonight.

2 Likes

Louisa Rebgetz presented ABC News Queensland tonight.

Nicole Chettle presented in NSW from Monday - Tuesday

Something random, Canberra newsreader Dan Bourchier reading the news without glasses.

4 Likes

Jessica Harmsen was reading on News 24 this evening, looked like it was from Sydney so I doubt we’ll be seeing her at 7pm!

2 Likes

The ABC News watermark in that cap is only used on the bulletins on iView.

It looks like the same watermark used on the news channel minus the black box that sits behind it.

I think It would look good if they used this watermark (without the box) on bulletins as they are actually going to air on the ABC main channel.

7 Likes

It’d look good, but since they rebranded ABC News 24 to just ABC News, it’d be confusing as to which channel you’re on (LCN 21 or 24).

2 Likes

Here’s an article written by Chris about the process of getting that report filed, along with a very interesting insight into what it’s like as reporter in the field.

8 Likes

Guy Stayner presenting Friday & Saturday in Victoria.

4 Likes

Chris is back again presenting in NSW. I could get used to this…

9 Likes

Can someone please post some caps…???

2 Likes

Just one more week I believe until Juanita Phillips returns from long service leave. So enjoy Chris while you can!

3 Likes

I will! Love her presenting to deathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (you get the point lol)

4 Likes

They even have an image of her on the iview page: http://iview.abc.net.au/programs/abc-news-nsw/NN1702H167S00

Most fill-ins don’t get that.

5 Likes

It’s the one used for Evenings http://www.abc.net.au/radio/sydney/programs/evenings/

3 Likes

I did a double take when I saw Chris Bath reading ABC News NSW last night!

I do like seeing her present the news, but 2 things came up for me:
(1) At times, she spoke a bit too fast
(2) She was leaning forward on her elbows quite prominently I thought.

It will be interesting to see where she fits in the newsreader “pecking order” at ABC News NSW as the current order seems to be:
(1) Juanita Phillips
(2) Jeremy Fernandez
(3) Nicole Chettle

4 Likes

I agree. Nicole Chettle?! I haven’t seen her in ages I remember seeing her last year but that’s all.

1 Like