ABC News (Channel)

Miriam Corowa hasn’t hosted Weekend Breakfast for months now.

Do we know where she is? I wondered this last weekend.

Trump’s giving his first, highly anticipated foreign speech in Saudi Arabia now, and ABC News has a repeat on Landline on…

1 Like

Learning how to project her voice instead of whispering the news like she’s some kind of seductress?

Anybody just see the very heated exchange on The Drum tonight?

Lindt Cafe siege coronor report

2 Likes

Australia Wide, hosted by Yassmin Abdel-Magied since last year, will be axed as part of the ABC’s restructure.

7 Likes

Good.

1 Like

Seriously??

I think NewsKing’s referring to her, not the program itself. I myself enjoy the program and was a good thing to see what else was happening in the regionals.

2 Likes

That’s what I was referring to. We’re seriously still harassing this person over a seven-word Facebook post that dated back a month ago?

The ABC is being harassed about it in Senate Estimates.

I know I’ve just been catching up on it on Twitter. There is no eye-roll emoji big enough for how I feel about that.

1 Like

Don’t be too happy. Dumped now to keep things quiet, but the ABC will bring her back with an even bigger show soon. Like we don’t know their tricky games, lol.

LOL amirite

2 Likes

Heh, now they can’t do dodgy plugs towards people.

What??

1 Like

Miriam Corowa reporting from the Uluru forum - first time I have seen her in months!

Jeremy Fernandez is presenting news this afternoon.

An absolute train-wreck of a news update aired at midnight with the wrong pictures being shown for around half of it.

2 Likes