ABC and SBS On-Air Presentation

Has anyone capped the Lunar New Year bumper they’ve been airing at the start of ad breaks?

1 Like

Have now!

3 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: Saw it a few times last night and liked the nice little animation on it.

1 Like

New On Air Graphics …

Idents:

Break bumpers:

Classification graphic:

PRG:

World Watch:

Promos:

9 Likes

Looks good!

Sponsor Billboard:

2 Likes

Video of some of the elements of the rebrand seen across Saturday.

Includes two long station ident/promos at 7:20 and a new version of the Code of Practice advice at 5:30

5 Likes

Endboard:

Lineup:

More billboards:

Classification PRG:

Classifications:

5 Likes

Brilliant package. Looks fantastic!

The classification bugs themselves look similar to Seven’s, but with the consumer advice look similar to 10’s.

New on-air graphics as of today.

Lineup:

Promos:

15 Likes

Now they can start work on that awful ABC Comedy look

1 Like

A couple more from tonight:

2 Likes

Was just thinking last night while watching that an ABC main channel relaunch would be nice, a good refresh here. The box reminds me a little of the logo that The Checkout used during their last couple of years for some reason.

5 Likes

It had been approximately 4.5 years (with the previous graphics being launched under the #ourABC tagline on 20/7/2014) since the last one, so it’s a much welcomed refresh from the ABC’s main channel! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the white outline box :+1: but when they add the white background box at the bottom for the day and time it looks like an old polaroid photo so it looks a bit dated.

Classification information, which correct me if I’m wrong but I believe hadn’t been updated since the 2011 ‘Think Entertainment’ rebrand, back when it was called ABC1

2 Likes

Yep, that’s correct.

1 Like

Idents:

6 Likes

Classification Warnings:

2 Likes
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter