A Current Affair

Probably the same stories as when I watched ACA as a kid…

That oversaturated photo of Sydney had been in use for (at least) the last few A Current Affair Promo Endtags despite updated graphics & presenter photos, so it was about time a new and more natural looking shot of the city was brought in.

1 Like

But not a more natural looking Tracy.

1 Like

Yeah, the picture quality out of Studio 23 is awful and seems to make all presenters look about 10 years older than they really are! :confused:

Nine really should take a look at fixing it but since the studios probably only have another 18 months or so to go, I doubt they’ll bother.

Gold Coast during the news was still like this

I’m pretty sure the updated Promo Endtags would’ve been launched after last night’s ACA went to air.

1 Like

The new one for the Gold Coast

2 Likes

Australia’s No. 1 what?

Moe like No.2. :poop:

Australia’s No.1 show at 7pm.

As voted by TV Week readers.

Because Home and Away is not on any more? :crazy_face:

1 Like

For her sins (marrying into the Stefanovic family) Nine has relegated Sylvia Jeffries to the plum position of ACA reporter. Talk about a shit sandwich.

5 Likes

According to a Nine spokesperson Sylvia is working on some projects close to her heart across a few departments,including A Current Affair.

1 Like

A Current Affair is close to her heart?

1 Like

Perhaps they’ll let her do the odd 60 Minutes vanity project to keep her happy until they figure out what to do with her. “Projects… across a few departments” sounds very vague and non committal. She’ll be out of there if Seven shows any sign of interest when her Nine contract ends.

3 Likes

Just ACA at this stage.

No thanks. She doesn’t need to go from a toxic newsroom to an even more toxic newsroom.

Plus Seven is still in cost-cutting mode so I don’t think they would want anymore new talent.

1 Like

I don’t think any other network will touch anyone who was dumped from Today, for quite a while.

7 Likes

In that article it does say ‘We’ll have more to announce soon’.