A Current Affair

Friday 22 April -

Deb Knight is back hosting tonight.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Chris Uhlmann and Tracy bagging Albo tonight, but basically saying, in their own words Scomo has an “artful” way of “getting out of things”. So why don’t they badger him to get answers? I’m over the media in this country. They’re pathetic

3 Likes

Sounds exactly like when the NZ media started referring to John Key as ‘Teflon John’. No self reflection at all to consider that they might (to some extent) be the ones letting him get away with things.

2 Likes

Someone asked on social media today why the media all have to read their questions off their phones, and we could argue also off auto cues… do they have “memories like sieves” or “don’t do their homework”, to quote Tracy.

1 Like

From Tracy’s former co-host:

https://twitter.com/LiebmannSteve/status/1522088515072585728?s=20&t=Sbj0PvbyGPtFapCLq5Q2MA

7 Likes

Monday 9 May -

Deb Knight is hosting tonight.

6 Likes

Ben Fordham is going back to his roots and doing a report tonight

3 Likes

Hope this story doesn’t involve the covert use of listening devices. The judge may not be so lenient if naughty, naughty boy Ben tries to pull that stunt again.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll find another perv, inside their own offices again?

2 Likes

He’s doing a report on a supermax prison

Prime Minister Scott Morrison to be interviewed by Tracy Grimshaw on tonight’s show. Hopefully she doesn’t stand for the crap Morrison pulled on Leigh Sales last night and insists he answers the questions put to him.

4 Likes

I hope she goes hard at him! Someone has to,

2 Likes

The last one was memorable.

1 Like

The preview on the 4:30 news showed her ask him a good challenging question. Let’s see if there’s any follow up ajd it’s not a fluff piece.

3 Likes

They’re probably all scared of repercussions from their bosses

So good! I’m ready for 7pm

Will be interesting given Nine has really gone to the rights on TV Coverage. More noticeable leaning and bias shown. Their newspapers are doing a half decent job.

Genuine question, if politicians don’t answer a question surely even the best interviewer can’t “insist”.

I’ve always thought that interviewers make a judgement… drill this one question and get nowhere and ask no other questions… or move on and trust the audience realises they didn’t answer a question. Balancing the needs.

3 Likes

Tracy seemed a bit weary or perhaps resigned to not getting any answers tonight. Otherwise the questions were good but the answers were campaign rhetoric. I don’t think she landed any blows. The “over-egged” question probably the best, at the end of the interview. Anthony Albanese apparently hasn’t got time to be interviewed.

2 Likes