A Current Affair

Not really a fan but will wait to see a better quality image. What’s with the vertical line behind her shoulder?

Slightly better image - yes looks very orange - poor wardrobe choice?

10 Likes

I think it looks great. Stunning outfit.

1 Like

Could be a new desk at least, top looks a bit more rounded than the previous.

Reminds me of the old 2000 era backdrop:

I would have had her in a different colour than orange.

Possibly this is only a daylight savings backdrop too? When that ends, I’d imagine a bit less dusk looking based on the time the show airs?

2 Likes

I think so. The set gives me Channel 7 logo vibes circa 2000.

9 Likes

Last year and the year before it looked like it was based in Brisbane by the looks of the buildings

If you look closely on the logo and background from last year. It definitely looked Brisbane centric to me

I think that vertical line behind Ally must be where the screens join. Looks like the colour adjustment for the 2 aren’t set the same.

If the new background looks like this then it definitely looks more independent and I like independent backgrounds like that.

And here we go.

1 Like

They’re using the old today extra desk

4 Likes

The new background and new desk. Graphics and intro the same.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Same opener, old ACA desk from a few years back. And a new backdrop graphic.

3 Likes

At least the fixed the colour of the 2 screens for the actual broadcast. Don’t like the desk in that space. Old one looked much better.

1 Like

First story feeling a little like 60 Mins.

2 Likes

Which desk do you like?
The half circle one (current) or the big square one (old)

1 Like

This is the desk from the mini studio when they first moved to North Sydney. I believe it’s a replica of the one from Willoughby?

Wasn’t a fan then, not a fan now. They need to put a screen on the front like it used to be. Feels odd.

3 Likes

Yeah they put a screen when they were at Willoughby

Don’t like this desk, backdrop to orange. Why an orange outfit? It’s like when Georgie wore yellow with a yellow backdrop for the old Today set launch.

2 Likes