A Current Affair

Thanks for correction.

ACA from North Sydney tonight

7 Likes

Such a shit angle.

7 Likes

Shocking angle. Lighting on her face looks odd as well.

2 Likes

Using the normal angle now.
They need to rotate the desk. The desk throws it all off.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Your typical free to air viewing schedule

More caps

7 Likes

Oh dear. This is worse than I thought

10 Likes

A curved screen would look better, I think.

1 Like

I didn’t think the lighting could get any worse than the old set… but it did. Not a fan of the desk either but I suppose it suits the type of product they produce.

This set looks worse than previous Saturday programs.

Looks like settings and colour correction have gone wrong. Camera is also outputting a different resolution.

I think the biggest issue is the fact the cameras are just sitting too high.

3 Likes

A smaller desk would’ve sufficed for what they were after for this studio, something simple and suited the design of the backdrop.

It seems they’re trying to frame the shot nicely because of the desk, rather than the background or the whole package.

Heck, even no desk and some standing presenting or a stool or small couch or two would be 100% better.

Very ordinary, it could be done so much better.

1 Like

I don’t understand why they couldn’t just roll the desk in front of the curved screen in the new Today soft set area.

They are only using half of the studio. The other right half isn’t on camera.

1 Like

There is nothing on the other half. The screens aren’t duplicated.

1 Like

Yes they are. The pictures posted a few months ago showed three large screens. One on left, middle and right and two vertical screens in the middle of the first and second and second and third screen.

Check Deb Knights Instagram. You can see the shape of it in her posts.

2 Likes

This probably shows it off the best, there is definitely another screen on the right hand side.

Taken from Deb’s Instagram, can’t seem the link to direct to the post on her account.

5 Likes

Looking at the above photo
I wander what the person in the lower right corner is holding/doing ???

Hair spray.

2 Likes