9Life

That’s the one I refer.

NB/ IMO it doesn’t stand out as much, at least for us on MS to discuss, as Nine opt not to have separate sport watermarks channel specific, unlike Seven and 10 (which I prefer)

1 Like

Channel 5 series Our Yorkshire Farm premieres on 9Life next Tuesday (November 24) at 7.30pm. The observational series follows Amanda and Clive Owen, their nine children, and the day-to-day life of their 2000-acre farm in Upper Swaledale, North Yorkshire, through the seasons. Each episode spans a single season in the farming calendar, showcasing their remarkable family working together, from six-year-old Sidney helping to mend farm machinery to 14-year-old Reuben saving his siblings from a blizzard. It debuted in UK in late November 2018 and three seasons had been produced so far.

Sponsor Billboard:

2 Likes

The show debuted on 9Life at 6.30pm last night (February 20) and is repeated today at 2.30pm, or catch up on 9Now.
Megan Gale has been posting sneak peeks on her Instagram in recent weeks.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLfNgAzDv-a/

1 Like

It appears that almost every program promo for 9Life has barely changed since the channel’s launch in 2015. I don’t think they need an upgrade

Would House Hunters International still be making episodes given the situation with international travel? I assume they would focus on the US version more.

1 Like

So 9Life will return here in Central Qld in a week, I assume at midnight Aug 1.

2 Likes
1 Like

TBI reports Nine has picked up Outback Car Hunters, produced by CJZ. The series follows car fanatics GT and Dave as they set off on a road trip in search of abandoned or forgotten classic cars to buy and sell for serious profit. It will debut on Discovery around the world in late 2021.

More information about the show:

1 Like

Doesn’t sound like something for 9Life? Maybe 9Rush…

2 Likes

The first episode airs at 9pm next Monday (after The Block reveal episode finishes on the main channel) before settling into its regular timeslot of 8.30pm Mondays from October 11.
The show, hosted by interior designer James Treble, features former contestants from past seasons of The Block, including Jess and Norm, Michael and Carlene, Jimmy and Tam, Andy and Deb, Bec and George, and Jesse and Mel.

1 Like

1 Like

Escape to the Chateau ended its nine season run in the UK this week. As TV Tonight noted, 9Life is currently showing season 6.

1 Like

I’m curious if the show House Hunters International kept filming during the pandemic or stopped … the episodes on 9Life seem to be from 2019 or 18 . Not sure how far behind we are.

1 Like

Kandi & The Gang

Wednesday 12 April at 11.30pm

Developed as a spin-off of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, the series follows Kandi Burruss and the staff at her Atlanta restaurant Old Lady Gang. The series follows Burruss and her husband Todd Tucker, with the staff as they revitalize the restaurant while juggling their existing careers and personal lives.

Premiered in the US in 2022 and cancelled after one season.

Tennis on Life today (at least in Melbourne)

1 Like

Beyond the Farm

Tuesday 12 March 7.30pm

Following the father-son team of Clive and Reuben (Our Yorkshire Farm) as they travel beyond their remote hill farm in the Yorkshire Dales in order to embark on an exciting digging business venture together.

Clive quit the show at the end of season 1.

Changing Rooms UK

Tuesday 12 March 10.30pm

This is the Channel 4 revival which ran for two seasons in 2021 and 2022 before it was axed in January 2023. Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen (who also appeared on House Rules on Seven) and Anna Richardson were co-hosts in season 1.

1 Like