9Go!

Three commercial breaks within one classic 6 minute Looney Tunes cartoon. No wonder kids are abandoning FTA.

4 Likes

Anyone remember the old Go! theme (2009-?) Sung by Sharon Muscat.

So came across it on YouTube and now I can’t get it out of my head!

Bloody annoying catchy.

:notes: “Go baby Go baby- You said it now you gotta
Go baby Go- How would you like me to articulate it
Go baby Go baby- Don’t want less than this now I say
Go baby Go baby- You know you’re going crazy 'bout me” :notes:

Okay maybe that was a bit too much

Anyway, whatever theme they have now is crap, just saying.

1 Like

It was a great tune. Would be cool to see them remix it to reuse

2 Likes

#tuneski

NB/ idents with that song were played on WIN GO! right up until the affiliation swap.

1 Like

LOL

Christmas ID, as per last year:

1 Like
2 Likes

9Go!'s Epic 80’s Week:

7 Likes

I know punctuation doesn’t matter a lot these days, but it should be Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

6 Likes

Some good summer viewing there with those movies.

1 Like

Their apostrophe button is broken. :slight_smile:

1 Like

American Ninja Warrior will be screened by 9GO!

The show will air Monday Jan 22 and continue Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:30pm.

This will be the 9th season in America which was the last one to be screened across June to September 2017. The season comprised 15 episodes which would make a 5 week run.

1 Like

Haven’t SBS been airing this?

7flix thread mentioned that 7 mustve not renewed Big Bang rights.
Does 9 have rights to all seasons again?

1 Like

New 9Go! Kids show, hosted by former Totally Wild presenter Kellyn Morris and produced from 9 Queensland’s studios at Mt Coot-tha starts at 8am on the 19th February.

1 Like

This one?

1 Like

That’s the one, sorry I forgot to include the name of it.

1 Like

She was at Ten long before she did TW.

A low rating kids show before 9am with David and Kim / The Circle, called “Puzzle Play” IIRC (mid-2000s?) She also did occasional Ten Sport reporting.

1 Like

but most people browsing here would know her from Toasted.

2 Likes

BrainBuzz

From Monday 19 February at 8.00am on 9GO

Channel Nine’s new children’s science show, BrainBuzz, premieres Monday, February 19, at 8.00am on 9GO and 9Now! and promises to solve many of the world’s most frequently asked questions,

Host Kellyn Morris and resident scientist Clare Van Dorssen will be joined by kids from around Australia to explore and dissect the many curious questions children have long been asking.

Described as “science by stealth”, BrainBuzz is so engaging, funny, and entertaining that kids won’t even realise they are watching a science show.

Hosting children’s TV comes naturally to bubbly Kellyn Morris, 28, who has carved out a 10-year career as a co-host on several national kids programs. BrainBuzz is her first opportunity to take the reins of her own show.

“BrainBuzz is an awesome show to be involved with. I’ve learnt so much and I’m really looking forward to sharing all the fun and interesting facts with the kids of Australia,” she said.

Clare Van Dorssen is a brand new talent for the Nine Network, a recent graduate of the Shell Questacon Science Circus. Clare has travelled around Australia presenting school science shows and leading teacher development workshops. With a formal science background and experience in research and education, she brings a fresh, down-to-earth style which is perfectly suited to connect with the young audience.

“We’ve had a blast making this show. Being able to share and engage Australian kids in my science passion is terrific. I’m so thrilled to share our findings in the show with the kids of Australia,” she said.

At the heart of the program is the BrainBuzz Crew – kids from around Australia who join in on the experiments in Clare’s “Think Tank”, interview actors posing as history’s most famous scientists in mock live crosses, and discuss concepts and theories with Kellyn and Clare on how the world works.

The first week of BrainBuzz will see the team brainstorm various questions including ‘Why is metal so strong?’, ‘Why do we get dizzy when we spin around?’ and ‘What is a laser?’. Tune in to 9GO! on Monday, February 19, at 8.00am to hear and see what discoveries unfold!

1 Like