7plus

Whoops, Seven uploaded the raw broadcast (Sydney feed) with full ad breaks, news updates, idents, PRG, etc of Ben Cousins: Coming Clean to 7Plus.

1 Like
1 Like

That V/O (recently departed? Seven News and former ONE HD and MasterChef) also appears gone from 7Plus idents/promos, which he’d done a few.

The “classic Aussie drama” one (where they scroll through Blue Heelers, All Saints, Rafters) and been tweaked a few times now has a new V/O.

1 Like

Seven said that 7plus had its “highest ever VOD day” yesterday with a VPM share of 36.8%.

1 Like

How do this compare to others? How are they ranked? What about the news sites?
7 have really been promoting 7plus and 7News.com.au had its first birthday today I saw.

You can see the official OzTAM listing here. I haven’t seen Seven’s claim, but often in the past they have referred to share of the commercial services; not sure if this is the case this time.

As I noted in the weekly topic the total catch up time of 911.9 million minutes for all VPM viewing was a record.

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/week-14-2020/13390/2?u=tv.cynic

1 Like
2 Likes

Every episode from the failed aussie drama HeadLand is available to watch

1 Like

Some familiar faces , also on Home and Away .

That was a terrible show.

Nine produced program Water Rats now on 7Plus…

3 Likes

Water Rats was co-produced by Nine and Southern Star (now part of Endemol Shine Australia). Seven must have bought the drama from ESA, like The Secret Life of Us before it.

3 Likes

Nine has a copyright credit on the series. I’m guessing that must have expired. From YouTube, where there are stacks of episodes available.

3 Likes

Did they only buy one season of Water Rats? Can only find Season 1

They dont upload all seasons at once. Only once a fortnight.

1 Like

Amazon Prime have the whole series of Water Rats.

Seven should get the rights to Stingers and have that on 7 plus :stuck_out_tongue:

The series on DVD is pillarboxed and letterboxed to 4:3 which is frustrating. I know there are Widescreen and HD versions of the series (latter seasons especially in HD) as Gem showed them when the channel launched.

All 192 episodes are just missing in the digital age. Time for someone to get them out there somewhere!

1 Like

I want to see Comedy Inc . Not sure who has the rights to that one. I still think it would be funny in this day and age. Says Distributor:FremantleMedia and Production Company:Crackerjack Productions.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen Seven promote a movie through a push notification before:

7Plus’ home page this afternoon:

3 Likes

I notice you have to sign into your 7plus account in order to catch up on Big Brother episodes and extra clips. All other shows available on 7plus are free to access, including 9-1-1 which followed BB last night.
I am not sure if BB is a one-off, or will there be more programs in the future which requires a log-in to catch up on?

2 Likes