7flix - Programs and Schedules

The Goldbergs new episodes resume next Monday at 11:20pm on 7flix. :slightly_smiling_face:

Geez, they’ve bumped it to flix. A bit odd since it must have been working for them late night (around 11.30/midnight) on Seven.

Just like most, if not all of the comedies on Seven and the animations on 7mate. I don’t get why they were all bumped to flix?

Thank You for the Message, looks like my Request for The Goldbergs to move to 7flix finally Paid off.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :+1:

Tonight on 7flix, there is 9 hours of Gordon Ramsay airing: from 8.30pm until 5.30am (Ramsay’s Hotel Hell at 8.30pm, Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares at 9.30pm, Hell’s Kitchen USA marathon from 11.30pm). Which shows that Ramsay is popular. So Seven should sign him up so they can repeat the show ad nauseum in the future on 7flx

3 Likes

Good news for Family Guy viewers, as there will now be a Family Guy marathon on Sunday nights starting at 7:30, in addition to new episodes being shown on Mate. This means there will now be 11 episodes shown a week, up from 4. Also another episode late night on Mondays as well, at 10:45pm on Flix.

2 Likes

7flix’s Sunday line-up changes frequently, so wouldn’t bet on that staying, suspect it’s a strategy depending what’s on the main channel and also 7mate that night, as to try to rate and offer a demographic alternative, but also not to take away too viewers from those other channels.

It’s regularly the channel’s worst night, often barely getting past 1% share, maybe only a few nights in a whole year will it pull 2.5 or above 3% on a Sunday. So I’d imagine Seven wouldn’t care much about this night. All m/c in general (apart from 7mate) seem to rate really low on Sundays, reflecting the usually high main channel audiences this night.

They use the early evening timeslots a lot to encore reality shows (local and imported) too, which also hints to what I was suggesting in my first paragraph. @TV.Cynic

1 Like

Week commencing 31 July 2022

Friday 5 August
Perth
06:00 PM Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Day 8 - Evening
06:30 PM Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Day 8 - Night
07:00 PM Movie: The Mask

Saturday 6 August
Perth
06:00 PM Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Day 9 - Evening
06:30 PM Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Day 9 - Night
07:00 PM Movie: Night At The Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

2 Likes

Due to 7mate’s coverage of Birmingham Commonwealth Games, the final of Hogwarts Tournament of Houses will air on 7flix this Sunday (July 31) at 6pm, followed by the repeat of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at 7pm.

2 Likes
1 Like

7flix had an announcement at the bottom saying that there is change happening on the 30th November & for people for retune to find it. Anyone knows what’s the change that’s happening?

1 Like

It is becoming MPEG-4 SD. No change for viewers in Seven Regional markets as 7flix is already MPEG-4, however 7mate SD could be discontinued in all O&O areas incl. Regional.

7flix will show both the original Law & Order and Law & Order: SVU on Sunday nights from January 15. L&O will be at 7.30pm followed by triple episodes of SVU at 8.30pm. Both series will start from the very first episode.

Seven secured the rights to both shows as part of a new programming deal with NBCUniversal, which includes the launch of 7Bravo.

4 Likes

I find the original Law & Order stacks up quite well as a strong drama series. More recently reruns aired sporadically on GEM around 11pm/midnight.

1 Like

+1 here. Also watched on few when 9Now were uploading them, though a bit later seasons around 2000 when the late Jerry Orbach and Jesse L Martin starred. What was good was it was like an ‘American Blue Heelers’, not over-produced, psychological and/or in-depth respectively like SVU and CI. Ran across three different decades as well, four if you include the latest re-boot, still awaiting a FTA home here. Seven?

Just saw a new promo during an ad break on 7News Melbourne tonight, promoting the new Law & Order Sunday line up, complete with the “dun-dun” sound effect.

2 Likes

Johnson, I wouldn’t have taken your comment seriously, until I saw this. Makes it authentic now TM :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hopefully they’ll get Criminal Intent eventually too (from Nine) and can air the trio. Chris Noth’s character (captured above - an OG L&O OG) returned some 10 years later but to CI instead and teamed up with Annabella Sciorra and then Julianne Nicholson (recently acclaimed in Mare of Easttown with Kate Winslet) and he was later replaced by Jeff Goldblum. Noth also famously did “Mr Big” alongside SJP in Sex and the City in-between L&O stints.