Seven Regional

What have those monsters at Seven done with Prime Possum? The “Goodnight Boys and Girls” spot hasn’t aired tonight.

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 7.32.07 PM

15 Likes

Did Prime Possum return tonight

No, didn’t see him while watching Home and away tonight.

ACA did a story on Fat Cat when the Australian Broadcasting Tribunal made Seven pull Fat Cat and Friends off the air in the early '90s. I reckon they should send Brady Halls down to Seven HQ to ask some tough, hard hitting questions regarding the whereabouts of the possum.

6 Likes

So has the possum now officially gone??

I made a delicious possum stew last night.

3 Likes

No need to fear. The Possum is alive and was spotted at a Centrelink earlier today where it made a new friend while waiting in the queue.

:wink:

19 Likes

Good lord, ACA are nothing if not consistent!

7flix via 7 Regional has the 7flix watermark accidentally added on during breaks, and during programs their is a double watermark, one from dirty feed and one that 7Regional uses during infomercials:

2 Likes

7 regional are using the metro different coloured prg,s.

Looks like it’s now a dirty feed.

2 Likes

Regional WA also on dirty feed

4 Likes

Does 7 regional still have a different overnight schedule to 7 metro?

Now it’s going to be really hard to see if or when they move to NPC :face_with_monocle:

It also seems that the sponsor boards now have the metro music. I am OK with it having a different voiceover, as 7QLD is also different.

UPDATE: The Chase Australia is using a clean feed, like how WIN and NBN do.

2 Likes

Currently yes. They still have Brand Developers and other infomercials on till 5:00 AM weekdays and 7:00 AM weekends.

2 Likes

Now it’s back to dirty feed.

3 Likes

Is it possible that 7 are preparing to shift playout of 7 Regional to NPC?

Could we rename the thread to just 7 Regional? How long will the (formerly Prime7/GWN7) be there?