6 Likes

Feels like 4 Corners half hour edition

1 Like

They need a new studio. That one looks so bloody drab and the lack of light colours in there makes it look depressing and like a cave

4 Likes

Why is it so bloody dark :woozy_face:

Even in the above caps with Leigh Sales, the studio looks dark

Was really hoping Sarah would bring back live interviews. 7:30 really lacks the live component.

And get rid of the turquoise colour please. It makes the set look like something from the 1980s.

They are definitely using different camera angles it appears.

I do like how she introduces the reporter and producers for each story, did the same on 4 Corners.

1 Like

I think Leigh Sales did the same… it does seem pre-recorded. Is it live?

I agree the set is way too dark and teal.

1 Like

Interviews are generally pre recorded however the rest should be live. I assume some states delayed if they leave the news late.

Quietly seems they have ditched the opener. Just straight to the lead story. I like it - very authoritative while also understated.

3 Likes

I think it’s been like that for a while. Opener hasn’t happened in a few years.

What I find staggering is that the studio set is the same one minus the replaced screen, they have had for 11 years now.

Desk has changed too - for the worse

Well yeah. I think that desk was a recycled one from another show.

The OG was the best

Laura Tingle is returning to the show this week,she has been away for over a month.
Laura tweeted last week that she had been away looking after a seriously ill family member and having a short break,and said please stop ludicrous speculation… apparently some on twitter had ridiculous theories :roll_eyes: about her absence from the show.

1 Like

Different studio tonight?

Looks like Sarah’s in the Parliament House studio tonight.