60 Minutes

Bastiaan is now suing Nine Entertainment for stories aired and published by The Age investigative reporter Nick McKenzie on the allegations. The Australian reports today that Bastiaan won a court injunction last month to restrain McKenzie from interviewing potential witnesses relating to the defamation trial, with Nine Entertainment ordered to pay Bastiaan’s legal costs of seeking the injunction.
The defamation trial is expected to start later this year.

Sunday 20 March

Sunday 27 March

Dr Moore-Gilbert is also on the front cover of Good Weekend magazine inside SMH and The Age on Saturday.

I’m surprised they completely bumped 60 minutes out of tonight’s schedule.

3 Likes

It’s still the same genre though, crime crime and more crime (as 60 Minutes has become these days) :grin:

7 PM start time on Sunday

1 Like

7PM start time on Easter Sunday

Huge get for 60 and Tom this week.

5 Likes

Based on the exposure Sarah Abo has had in the last 6 months (and will continue to have over the election), I’d say that Nine have very big plans for her future.

7 Likes

Such as?

Hosting Today over Summer, and a few weeks ago, moderating the debate, and now being a correspondent for election night.

2 Likes

Her antics at one of Dan Andrews’ press conferences last year has left a sour taste for me. No better than Credlin.

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

Reporter Adele Ferguson “an industry that’s becoming more toxic by the day.”

Looks like it has to do with the cosmetic surgery industry and the story may not be going to air.

1 Like

Replacement story for above.