Nickelodeon (formerly 10Shake)

All the layout changes and still no continue watching , no way to tell what I am up to in each episode. What a joke.

2 Likes

10 play is a joke all together

5 Likes

10 shake promo slip through on WIN peach.

1 Like

Rescan your sets around Wednesday/Thursday

2 Likes

Why would we need to? It’s on LCN 13 isn’t it? 10HD is already on that, so unless you’ve removed LCN 1/10/13 from your TV, you won’t need to rescan.

As reported by TV Cynic yesterday, there have been on-air promos advising us that TVSN is moving from LCN-14 to LCN-16 on Wednesday so it’d probably be safe to presume that will most likely be the same date a placeholder for 10 Shake will pop-up on the multiplex.

It’ll be interesting to see what 14 will be used for. Obviously we know it’s soon going to be Ten HD on 1, 10 Shake on 13 and TVSN on 16…

1 Like

Ten HD on 14 would make some sense so all the channels are still there in order flipping up through from 10 to 16.

I wouldn’t want to get hopes up about them adding Bold HD or something like that.

1 Like

No extra channels aside from Shake…

1 Like

Just did a rescan. Melbourne
10 HD 15
TVSN 16
Spree … 17

1 Like

I’m getting:

LCN 1 | 10 HD
LCN 10 | 10 (SD)
LCN 11 | 10 Peach
LCN 12 | 10 Bold
LCN 13 | 10 Shake
LCN 14 | Nothing
LCN 15 | 10 HD
LCN 16 | TVSN
LCN 17 | SpreeTV

Note that SpreeTV still has ‘15’ as its watermark.

4 Likes
3 Likes

If it was me, I’d move 10 SD to 1 and 10 HD to 10.

Keep it in line with the commercial networks as - ABC HD on 20, 7HD on 70, 9HD on 90 etc.

My OCD is coming out now.

9 Likes

Get Ready To Twist And Shake.

10 Shake Transmitting From 6.00am On Sunday, 27 September.

It’s official. The time has finally come for your face-to-face introduction to the newest member of the Network 10 family with 10 Shake unpacking its boxes and finding its home on your screens from 6.00am on Sunday, 27 September.

Every day from 6.00am – 6.00pm will boast programs just for the kids. For the first time on free-to-air TV, the young ones will be able to tune into The Loud House , Henry Danger , Sam & Cat and The Thundermans.

But that’s not all! Long-time favourites like SpongeBob SquarePants , PAW Patrol , Dora The Explorer, Butterbean’s Café and locally produced, READY SET DANCE , Totally Wild and Scope will keep the tiny, small and medium sized humans of Australia educated and entertained on 10 Shake.

From 6.00pm each night, when it’s time for the grown-ups to reclaim the remote, The Charlotte Show , Teen Mom Australia (Season 1), Ridiculousness (Season 8) , Catfish: The TV Show (Season 6) and The Daily Show With Trevor Noah will make their free-to-air debuts while The Late Late Show With James Corden , Comedy Central Roasts , Drunk History US , Ex On The Beach UK and Lip Sync Battle will have you debating, laughing and gasping until it’s time for your head to hit the pillow.

Get ready to shake it like a polaroid picture because 10 Shake is well and truly on its way.

3 Likes

Worth noting that 10 Shake on LCN 13 is MPGEG 4

List of current bit rates

1 Like

Caps from loop

11 Likes

Hopefully for Spongebob they can air all the seasons instead of season 7 and 8 repetitively.

3 Likes

My 11 year old TV in the bedroom, does not broadcast current format HD.

So my Channel 10 would be on 1 and not appear on 10. So just did a rescan and I have no HD channels on 1, 20, 30, 70, 90.

Since the rescan, 10 Bold is on 12 but I have no 13, 15, 16, 17.

3 Likes

Get a set-top box.

2 Likes

Promo loop

1 Like

Still not sure why they couldn’t have just left 10 BOLD and Ten HD where they were with 10 Shake being allocated either 12 or 14.

But like some of their other recent decisions, Ten knows best, apparently.

2 Likes