10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

I wonder how The Middle will rate though. But its good they have a lot of sitcoms and have that identity. However, its clearly not targeting under 16’s now with all these older sitcoms.

That would explain why 9Go! is no longer showing it after the repeat of its series finale aired on Monday 30th December.

It wouldn’t surprise me when the time comes. If that were to be the case, the show would become one of the few to have aired on all 3 commercial networks over the years (others include Seinfeld, Friends, Married with Children, The Nanny, Mad About You).

Aren’t they targeting 16-39? Maybe under 16 for their kids programming block.

This sitcom isn’t that old, airing from 2009-2018, would still be pretty relevant imo.

1 Like

Fantastic. Certainly recovering from an identity crisis.

Maybe you are right I thought they were targeting a specific unique demo. I don’t know why I wrote under 16. I was pretty sure it was younger than the 16-39 demo though.

The discussion prompted the following post in today’s ratings:

1 Like

I noticed The Nanny finished up on 7Flix earlier this week conveniently on New Years Eve. Another 10Peach acquisition?

I would rather see Malcolm in the Middle on 10Peach.

Which is already screening on 10 Peach of late.

Is it? What time? I don’t see it on 10Play.

Also

It has been airing for about a couple of weeks now at 1pm weekdays. The reason why you don’t see it on 10 Play is probably because they don’t have catch up rights.

According to the Advance Guide for the week commencing 12th January, the 2nd season of The Conners will premiere on Tuesday 14th January at 9pm with a single episode.

As from this Saturday (11th January), according to the online TV guides, Seinfeld repeats will be extended to that night, still at 8-9pm. That means the show will air on the channel, 7 nights a week.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that. :wink:

Ad just aired on 10 Peach for it.

2 Likes

As seen on main channel

4 Likes

Kyle and Jackie O tie in for her favourite Friends episodes this week at 7pm.

Video

1 Like

I thought Mom was going to be airing this year on 10Peach?

yes they have , the year isn’t even finished yet. Wikipedia says they have season 1-4.

Looking at the advance guide for the week commencing March 1, Seinfeld repeats will be scaled back to just Mondays to Fridays, still at 8-9pm. It had been airing 7 nights a week since the beginning of the year.

1 Like

About F… time. I love the show, but they seem to be playing it to death.

1 Like