10 Bold - Programs and Schedules

An AFR spokesperson said: “We welcome the decision of 10 to rebrand their channel from 10 Boss in recognition of the heritage and value of AFR’s BOSS magazine. However, the matter remains before the court.”

I see that the marketing gurus at Network Ten came up with a really innovative replacement name! :rofl:

…rejected because of Andrew on Sky News Live! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[citation needed]

8 Likes

I’m still seeing the 10 Boss watermark and promos on-air! I wonder when the 10 Bold branding kicks in…?

Promo

Socials have been updated

6 Likes

Probably 6.00pm

1 Like

Also corporate letterhead

And email

1 Like

Love that they’ve returned to the original font outside the circle. Very nice.

Not good for those who have an attraction to small watermarks though.

1 Like

I think the criticism (which is valid) is that they need to have a variation of the logo where BOLD is stacked underneath the 10 for watermarks and other purposes where it’s more appropriate to stack it rather than use the landscape version which doesn’t work in all instances. It’s pretty simple really!

2 Likes

Brilliant press release :joy:
Such a shame as I really liked the name 10Boss, but this was expected given the court case.

Guess 10Bold is better than nothing.

I love the sass that the social team have since 10 began.
That press release is great. And I like BOLD over BOSS anyway.
I feel like only till now have we got their idea of what “BOSS” actually meant - ie “she’s so BOSS” in the use and meaning behind the word.

Nice switch to BOLD though. Can be implemented in many ways in promotions. (Even BOLD and the Beautiful :wink: )

1 Like

Except The Bold and the Beautiful would be not associated with 10 BOSS in any way possible.

1 Like

Obviouslyyyyyyy :wink:
That was the point of the wink lol

Hmmm :thinking:

I really liked the NCIS “hey boss”, shame

1 Like

WIN BOLD is here.

4 Likes

10 Bold is here as well, although the EPG is still 10 Boss in Sydney.

1 Like

In Queensland it started close to 6.30 with the change of program

6 Likes

BTW - that’s the sun rising on 10 Bold :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Honestly the best way Ten could have handled it, especially the way the statement was worded. Makes Nine/Fairfax look petty despite a pretty major balls-up by 10’s legal team.

9 Likes