WIN News

Yep, looks that way, Mixture of Riverina, Canberra/ACT, Central West (Grenfell) and Wollongong stories.

2 Likes

i tweeted Bruce Roberts and he said due to a techical fault win news wont be airing tonight only get news updates during the evening

3 Likes

As mentioned no Victorian bulletins airing tonight. No mention of this on ANY of the WIN Victoria Facebook pages, countless posts asking what happened to the news tonight.

At a time of languishing ratings, one would think they may want to promote the fact they can’t get bulletins to air, or hell, even do what GTS/BKN and Adelaide bulletins did recently during the storm crisis and upload bulletins/stories to social media. WIN truly are hopeless.

7 Likes

From what I saw, no weather report tonight on NSW bulletins either.

1 Like

i only found out from Bruce Roberts when i tweeted him :slight_smile:

So did WIN in Victoria air Family Feud instead?

Correct

1 Like

yep sure did at first i thought someone pressed the wrong button but least know what happend

1 Like

What do the WIN 2 minute news updates for SA look like these days?

Amazing to see Geoff Phillips presenting updates for the Ballarat region this afternoon. I know to the average viewer it is probably nothing, but it still amazes me.

1 Like

Bruce Roberts is also regularly seen in NSW/ACT presenting updates.

Geez,

I wish I could receive WIN here!

Some would think i’m stupid

2 Likes

Like shit! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m sure most are wondering why? What possible reason would you want to punish yourself? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Well, I’ll be going on a short trip down the NSW South Coast from tomorrow so I’ll probably get to see (and hopefully record for screencaps/montages for you guys, time/reception permitting on that part of course) WIN News Illawarra again.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to do some sort of review of WIN News Illawarra (and of local media in the area generally) when I return to Sydney next Tuesday! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Said no one ever.

7 Likes

Can’t wait.

I see today that the All Australian News is being shown on ONE at 12pm.

I don’t recall seeing that previously.

Three screenings in just over 12 hours. WIN viewers must have been demanding another repeat.

1 Like