Vault Feedback and Updates

I too would like to know if we can have so e information on fixing the vault as well please.

Thank you

5 Likes

If it helps, I have tonnes of saved images (from the original vault), images that I have screen shot myself and images that I have accumulated over the years that I can put forward to a new version if need be.

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œWade, post:22, topic:468, full:trueā€]
If it helps, I have tonnes of saved images (from the original vault), images that I have screen shot myself and images that I have accumulated over the years that I can put forward to a new version if need be.
[/quote] I have a quite a few too. Like I told @Abesty, what I think needs to happen is put the old vault back one last time, we can save the images, and then create a new one. The old one seems faulty.

1 Like

I have some saved stuff too.

1 Like

How is the progress on the Vault going? Are you guys even trying? I think we need to do something rather soon. I have noticed that on Google images, originally the place I found you guys, that pictures from Media Spy from the Vault has significantly lessen, and in my opinion that is a missed opportunity.

2 Likes

^

@Ryan with the thread being reopened, does that mean there is an update?

2 Likes

Youā€™ve got a sharp eye, Travisā€¦

Currently working with Brad and Abesty to get the foundations in place, but yes, we will have some news for you all shortly.

5 Likes

lol, it popped up on the latest page and i saw it and thought it wouldnt be reopened without a reason!

Weā€™re now inviting content submissions:

@Ryan In the Vault, will we add Today Extra. I know that it is a morning show and we donā€™t put them in news and current affairs BUT on 9Now it is classified under the news and current affairs division?

Have just been looking through the vault, and itā€™s currently looking really neglected. This is kinda disappointing considering the vast amount the old site used to contain.

@Ryan While weā€™re hoping to restore previous content, if that isnā€™t possible, we will be starting fresh.

Thought Iā€™d just highlight this part of a response you made to another member 5 or so months ago Ryan, regarding possibly restoring the previous vault content.

So just wondering, is this still actually possible? Does anyone actually have a complete backup of all of the old caps from the old site vault pages? Despite some members going ahead and re-contributing to the new vault, IMO itā€™d be great that most (if not all) of the old content could be restored.

After all, it would be a real shame to lose all of the contributions over the years.

4 Likes

No

Not that Iā€™m aware of

I will be going through my images very soon, and will be uploading some more content that I was able to obtain. Watch this space.

2 Likes

Hey all, just letting you know that Iā€™m no longer able to read none of mediaspyā€™s entire sites contents. THe way I read is by going to the applicable posts, highlighting the content I wish to read, copy, then paste into my text to speech software, ā€œPlease Read 2003ā€.

As of today, when I select text to copy, it immediately de-highlights, meaning I canā€™t copy, thus canā€™t paste into my reading software. Not being able to read the site means Iā€™m unable to interact or engage with everyone on the site in any meaningful manner.