The Loop

Matty J co-hosting with Liv this week while Scott is again on holidays.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The Loop’s 300th episode celebration, 9:30pm Saturday

“TELEVISION EVENT OF THE YEAR”

4 Likes

This episode will be broadcast from the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the following week they’ll be getting a new set.

3 Likes

Because Studio 10 stole their old one. :wink:

6 Likes

Further confirmed by Studio 10 just now (ACST), “because we stole theirs!”

3 Likes

:laughing: Too good.

It’s good that they’ve been given a night time special. Maybe it will lead to more stuff like that. I wouldn’t mind seeing another special featuring a compilation of their best studio performances by Aussie and International artists on The Loop.

1 Like

2 Likes

I was like what’s the point in moving the whole set to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge if they’re not even going to showcase the view, but I misread and the Bridge show is next Saturday, with the new set the week after.

2 Likes

2 Likes

A shame they didn’t film this on one of the days we had perfect blue skies.

IMG_1906IMG_1907

1 Like

I see the floor is different but are the monitor walls the same?

Looks like they’re using the Studio 10 & Sydney/National video wall with 2 x static panels either side as they’re too big to be the exisiting screens they have available.

There appears to be a new white stage being used also as you mention.

4 Likes

Prefer more of a pastel colour palette in the mornings but anyway…the designs are good.

The Loop is in trouble for setting up a side-by-side comparison of Christina Aguilera singing at this week’s American Music Awards with Pink’s reaction before asking viewers if Pink’s “stank face” was warranted. Pink tweeted it was disappointing to see the media and public try to pit two women against one another.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/pink-rips-into-aussie-tv-show-and-were-pretty-sure-nobody-will-ever-mess-with-her-again/ar-BBFsyTl

The Loop needs any publicity it can get.

3 Likes

It was just an excuse to do a loop off between the two. They weren’t seriously ‘pitting two powerful women against each other’ the fans are causing more drama than what the loop actually did

1 Like
1 Like