Adelaide
05.30 pm Ten Eyewitness News

Perth
04:00 pm I Fish
05:00 pm Ten Eyewitness News

06:00 pm Family Feud Sunday
06:30 pm Modern Family – x2
07.30 pm MasterChef California Week
The MasterChef Australia competition travels to California for the week. With just a map in hand the contestants must track down today’s mystery box ingredients from local San Francisco produce shops.
09:15 pm Bondi Rescue Season Final

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
09:45 pm 2016 Formula 1 British Grand Prix

Adelaide, Perth
09:45 pm Shark Tank Encore
10:45 pm The Graham Norton Show Encore

Monday 11 July
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:40 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:40 pm NCIS: New Orleans – S2 Ep14
10:40 pm Elementary – S4 Ep23

Tuesday 12 July
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:40 pm NCIS – S13 Ep24 Season Final
09:40 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S7 Ep24 Season Final
10:40 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S4 Ep19

Wednesday 13 July
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:30 pm Offspring
09:40 pm Madam Secretary (Rpt)
10:40 pm Hawaii FiveO

Thursday 14 July
07.30 pm MasterChef
08:40 pm MasterClass
09:40 pm Law & Order: S.V.U.
10:40 pm Blue Bloods

Friday 15 July
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show - S19 Compilation Show
09:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Encore
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 16 July
06:00 pm Modern Family
06:30 pm Bondi Vet
07:30 pm TBA
08:30 pm Taken 2

Are Ten saving Shark Tank?

Shark Tank season finished this week

That finished very quietly. I didn’t watch the last episode.

It’s still on this Thirsday.

1 Like

*finishes

Just saw a promo for casting applications for a new program on losing weight which is similar to The Biggest Loser. The promo shows the link to the application website

Sounds like the biggest loser. Perhaps it was too much money. If this is a reality show and not just a lifestyle program of some kind I could see ten maybe using this for the 6 weeks before Masterchef begins.

Interesting, obviously slated for 2017 with a filming period between November 16 - February 17.

What is also interesting is that is says “A new Australian television show is about to make all this possible and YOU could be part of it.” which leaves me to think it’s something Network TEN have developed with Endemol Shine similar to that they did for The Great Australian Spelling Bee.

Either that or an Australian version of NBC’s Strong which I’ve seen described as a mix between American Ninja Warrior & The Biggest Loser which would be rather entertaining. The only other new formats I could think of would be ABC (US) ‘My Diet Is Better Than Yours’.

Really annoying how Ten keep moving Entertainment Tonight all over the schedule because they’re screening Masterchef repeats in the afternoon. It airs anywhere from 2pm to 3pm and today 3.30pm. WTF? Other times they drop it completely.

How can anyone be ecpected to follow their scheduling? Why waste a first run show like this? Can’t they give it a stable timeslot every day, later in the afternoon, and drop the repeat cooking shows in and out after Masterchef?

Not that I am waiting for it to air every day but surely they could air it consistently on Eleven or One?

The show is called new you

I’m hoping it’s ia oz version of extreme makeover

I’m pretty sure that’s just a working title for the show though.

An encore of Offspring replaces SVU tonight. Must have something to do with the big drop in audience for last night’s episode.

I wish TEN would stop “welcoming WIN viewers” in all their programs, it’s been over a week now!

Just saw a program earlier which said something about “episode 2 on the WIN network”.

It’s as if nothing else exciting ever happens at TEN…

1 Like

[quote=“NQCQTV2, post:578, topic:44, full:true”]I wish TEN would stop “welcoming WIN viewers” in all their programs, it’s been over a week now!

Just saw a program earlier which said something about “episode 2 on the WIN network”.[/quote]That’s funny. I said that exact same thing earlier tonight! :grin:

[quote=“NQCQTV2, post:578, topic:44, full:true”]It’s as if nothing else exciting ever happens at TEN…[/quote]Ummm… that is all. :thinking::yum:

1 Like

At least they aren’t saying “we love pumping it out on prime” like that idiot that works for the network that has no idea what is going on.

6 Likes

Haha! That’s true. Thanks for reminding me about that, as you’ve started to make me laugh about it again! :joy::yum:

I could see it Premiering on July 24 right after the Masterchef Grand Final as a Preview Screening then moved it into 7:30 Sunday Nights in Double Eps from July 31.

I’m going to assume that Survivor will only air two nights a week (Monday and Tuesday) and Life in Pieces and Modern Family will air on Sundays.