Ten HD

I got a glimpse of an actual promo during the World Rugby 7’s which was a V8 Supercars Clipsal 500 promo. I must say it was pretty good compared to what Ten did for the first round of the championship last year.

[quote=“William_C, post:201, topic:870”]
I must say it was pretty good compared to what Ten did for the first round of the championship last year.[/quote]
Are you saying Ten were terrible last year? The truth finally comes out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just over 20 hours now! Can’t wait… gee my life is empty :grin:

1 Like

There was an item on the news about ten HD. It was embedded in the story about media reforms.

1 Like

I’m probably the opposite. Gogglebox and occasionally the 5pm news are about the only things I’ve watched on Ten over the past year or so! :wink:

I’d imagine that many Media Spy members will be recording the first few moments of Ten HD at 3pm tomorrow afternoon, although some will probably have to race home from school to see it! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

or get their babysitters to change the channel from Play School for them :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

7 Likes

Hey, I’m not that young! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(And I’m not in metro areas either)

3 Likes

I like what they did when Eleven launched on January 11th 2011. They had a launch countdown similar to the pre-launch promo loop. Very exciting when it happened :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That back when ten knew what they were doing. Now they’re a shadow of their former selves. Lucky to be even called a network. They are the cw of Australian tv.

3 Likes

Is TenHD on Foxtel?

Can’t wait!

1 Like

From Thursday March 3. They will add it overnight Wednesday.

1 Like

Will probably be on channel 210 on cable only. Not sure where they will move one to.

1 Like

Promo for retuning set-top boxes to receive Ten HD is now on Tenplay: http://tenplay.com.au/ten-insider/extra/season-2016/how-to-watch-ten-hd

2 Likes

What’s all this ageist garbage about Channel Ten? :smiley: I am NOT going to divulge my age BUT not in anyone’s wildest dreams could I be called young AND Ten is the only commercial channel I watch. It’s not good to label viewers :slight_smile: I don’t watch “what is supposedly the oldies channel” 7 at all. All they have is AFL and I watch their games on Foxtel. So go Ten… can’t wait for 3pm :slight_smile: Looking forward to the “Jungle” in HD from Thursday.

3 Likes

Not sure I asked it here… but One in Southern Cross areas will stay in HD for the time being ?

The HD on One is not that fantastic.

One will remain HD in regional areas. When 9HD and 9Life were launched in metro areas GEM remained HD in regional areas.

1 Like