Sky News

Ah, I stand corrected. Some old links on their website said 606.

1 Like

still doesn’t explain the shafting of APAC for it to air on 2 channels.

1 Like

Wouldn’t 606 be a redirect to 648 though much in the same way Ch 7, 70 & 71 aren’t actually three seperate broadcasts of the main Seven channel?

In that case, the reason for two seperate channels is so that it appears higher in the EPG

Sky News Election 606 up and running with a full screen Sky UK - @bacco007 don’t poop in your panties Bacco.

Minor graphics update on sky news weather.

2 Likes

They had the exact same setup 4 years ago.

Seems to be back on now last month or so

This from “Australia’s election channel”.

5 Likes

This channel is insufferable during election time.

Paul Murray seems to have gone even more crazier than he was. That bloke has lurched so far to the right its ridiculous.

Bolt spouting his usual dribble.

Legit…has Ross Cameron taken his medication before he ever goes on air?

That Miranda Devine is further right than moussilni.

And there are some other hacks on there that just drag the credibility down even further.

Make like the rest of Australia, and don’t watch it. News24 provides actual news and discussion worth watching.

3 Likes

yep… and the problem is they do have some great commentators - PVO and Speers but they are let down by the right leaning of the others. i feel like when i turn on sky and Murray, Bolt, et al. are on i need to chock my Tv on one side to stop it tipping right it leans that far

1 Like

What for left wing people. Sky News is targeted for right wing people. It is a point of difference. Hopefully the new person at ABC provides more diversity rather than left wing.

you keep living in fantasy land little dude.

1 Like

-Implies that Sky balances “ABC bias”
-Complains about “ABC bias”

Does Laura Jays have to have all these cables, multiple laptops cluttering up the desk? It’s a disgrace and looks like a complete mess.

1 Like

all sky shows do this for some reason

Sky news have adopted a breaking news ticker.

1 Like

My god, those graphics are an absolute mess.

4 Likes