Seven News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Lisa Wilkinson, Sonia Kruger…list goes on!

Natalia was with Nine in Perth before she went to Seven. She’s backtracked.

5 Likes

Sonia Kruger started her career at Nine before joining Seven when Dancing with the Stars started. Lisa was allowed by Seven to join Nine’s Today show.

Technically yes her first TV role was as a reporter for Wonder World but that was very brief then she went to Seven as a showbiz reporter for Today Tonight in Sydney and presenting the weather for Eleven AM well before Dancing With The Stars.

2 Likes

She started at 7 A LONG time before DWTS.

2 Likes

Thank you all for clearing that up.

I notice that Talitha Cummins has decided to reveal her experience with alcoholism to Australian Story which airs on ABC next Monday night, rather than Sunrise or Sunday Night.

2 Likes

Did anyone realise that Rod Young had a fail today on the GC News?

Care to elaborate further?

1 Like

Rod was going to say Now, Seven News at Six begins at the end of the bulletin, but the camera changed angles before the end of his speech, so literally he just said ‘Now’ before stopping. :slight_smile:

Does anyone have an idea who will fill in for Sally Bowrey for the morning and afternoon news on Fridays when she goes on Maternity Leave?

I’m guessing Angie Asimus will do Friday bulletins.

1 Like

So in this case Angie Asimus will do the following when Bowrey leaves:

• Seven Morning News (Friday)
  • Seven Afternoon News (Friday)
  • Seven News Sydney Weather (Friday and Saturday)
  • Seven News at 5 (Saturday and Sunday)

Who will fill in for Bowrey’s Weekend Sunrise News role?

@Tom_TV7 It is just a guessing game at the moment as to who will cover Sally’s maternity leave on Weekend Sunrise. I think it will all depend on what role Sarah Cumming has when she returns from maternity leave.

Angie Asimus is presenting Friday Morning News & (national) Afternoon News again this week, Angie is most likely permanently presenting on Fridays.

Feels like Sally Bowry has hardly been back…

As for Seven News Melbourne, maybe they’ll poach someone over summer? They are in an unfortunate situation. There is Nick McCallum who is more than capable.

Also good to see Olivia Leeming in Canberra (former 3AW political reporter)

2 Likes

Looks like Ann Sanders in presenting in Sydney tonight.

4 Likes

As she does not usually work Fridays, I think it is safe to say Ann is anchoring at 6. Looks like Seven are testing their weekend bulletin presenters when Michael Usher replaces Mark Ferguson. Would appreciate a montage this evening please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow l’m assuming its been many years since she last presented a Sydney 6pm bulletin.

2 Likes

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here. I’m still seriously expecting to see Seven News Sydney give Mark Ferguson preferential treatment for now. What’s not to say that Seven won’t eventually do to Michael Usher what they did to Chris Bath and Melissa Doyle?

Anyway…if Ann Sanders is indeed presenting Seven News Sydney tonight, it’d have to be the first Sydney 6pm bulletin she’s presented in over a decade, wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Well Ann moved from weekends to morning bulletin in about 2006? when she swapped with Chris Bath,she is a perfect choice with all her experience.

1 Like

She is:
https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/784269844296249345

Great to have her back in the chair. :slight_smile:

3 Likes