Seven News Content and Appearance (2015-2020)

This thread (and refresh) :laughing:

1 Like
2 Likes

Wait… Now there’s 2 coming up supers?!

Looks shit.

1 Like

Awful, awful, awful. I don’t know why they do this time after time. Why can’t they get anything right??

It’s the digital age, widescreen viewing and they are cramming everything in the bottom left corner.

1 Like

These graphical elements really should’ve been launched all at once.

Even though Seven News might look OK-ish now, after a few news services do much better relaunches it ain’t going to be pretty…

1 Like

The IOC blocked the video Worldwide.

4 Likes

It’s better than the previous package imo. They should’ve done it fully in one go than a soft launch a few weeks ago. There is some major inconsistencies though.

4 Likes

I’ve lost count how many times Seven has tinkered with their news presentation since last year bloody hell!

5 Likes

What the hell :joy: this looks awful

4 Likes

Name super

4 Likes

No consistency whatsoever

14 Likes

Disappointed. Why was I actually expecting 7 to get something right following the nice headline opener which launched the other week!?

Seven are consistently inconsistent though.

6 Likes

I think this frequently used image perfectly sums up the reaction to Seven News’ latest “partial refresh” from those in the newsroom at 24 Artarmon Road, Willoughby tonight! :wink:

8 Likes

Adelaide:

There is a problem with the above weather map, notice it does not say whether these are today’s temperatures or tomorrow’s forecast! And below, what is this, a red screen!

3 Likes

I like it. It’s fresh.
Blue and white supers.
Everything else…Breaking news, coming up, first on 7, live etc is red like the logo. That IS consistent.
Makes 9’s look dated now.

The presenter supers look nice, the openers are at least using the bolder font they have in the promos.

It would almost be a decent package if they got the main supers, the ugly OTS and live cross windows right.

1 Like

That Adelaide set is shocking, the desk needs changing to something less boxy ASAP and those plasmas should be mounted on a wall or disposed of.

Disagree. All it does is make Nine look even more consistent than this mess.

8 Likes