Resident Advisors (6 May)
The Emperor’s New Clothes (6 May)
Marley & Me (6 May)
Minions (7 May)
Billy Madison (7 May)
Sabrina (7 May)
Cat From Outer Space (7 May)
The Age of Adaline (8 May)
Curious George 3: Back To The Jungle (9 May)
The Cheetah Girls (10 May)
Trainwreck (12 May)
Friday The 13th (13 May)
The Colour Of Money (13 May)
Infintely Polar Bear (13 May)
Mulan (14 May)
Mulan II (14 May)
Just A Kiss (15 May)
Joe Dirt II: Beautiful Loser (15 May)
War Room (15 May)
The Chronicles of Riddick (16 May)
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone (16 May)
The Cheetah Girls 2 (17 May)
Dan In Real Life (20 May)
Johnny English (22 May)
The Rainmaker (22 May)
The Cheetah Girls: One World (24 May)
Oliver & Company (25 May)
Grosse Pointe Blank (26 May)
Alice In Wonderland (26 May)
Get Santa (26 May)
How To Make Love Like… (26 May)
The Truman Show (29 May)
Ted 2 (30 May)
Tex (30 May)

Curated Collections

All The Women Who Are Independent

Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce
The Mindy Project
Wentworth
The Good Wife
Sex and the City
Girls
Scandal
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Your Next Binge Obsession

Empire
The Americans
Modern Family
Mr Robot
Bates Motel
American Crime
Haven
Banshee
Bitten
Hell On Wheels
Rogue
Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce
The Mindy Project

Logie Winning Drama

All Saints
Always Greener
A Place To Call Home
Devil’s Playground
Love My Way
Redfern Now
The Slap
Tim Winton’s Cloud Street
Wentworth
Tangle
Home and Away: Highlights

Trashy TV (You Know you’ll love)

Botched Up Brides
Bringing Sexy Back
Brynne: My Bedazzled Life
Formal Wars
The Queen of Versailles
World’s Richest Dogs
Young, Lazy and Driving Us Crazy
What Really Happens In Thailands

Love to LOL?

The Mindy Project
Fraiser
The Inbetweeners
The Office
30 Rock
Black Comedy
Louie
Modern Family
Parks and Recreation
World’s Greatest Stand Up
The Big Bang Theory

Season two of MR ROBOT will stream express from the U.S., first on Presto weekly from July 14. Season one is available to view now.

1 Like

I wonder why they still haven’t got HD on the browsers for their videos. The other two services do. Even Stan has started to put closed captions out there.

Maybe it is just me , I find Netflix’s originals and Stan’s shows at times more interesting than Presto.

PRESTO TAKES TO THE STREETS AND ASKS AUSTRALIANS TO ‘TAG THEIR EMPIRE’ FOR A LIVE VISUAL VANDALISM DISPLAY

IN CELEBRATION OF THE HIT SERIES ARRIVING ON PRESTO.
EVERY EPISODE OF EMPIRE SEASON ONE NOW STREAMING.

In a very ‘boss’ move, Presto is now home to Golden Globe® Award-winning, smash-hit series Empire, with every episode of season one now streaming.

To celebrate the arrival of the glistening hip-hop family drama, Presto is inviting Australians to immortalise their inner hip-hop alter ego and submit their hip-hop name (or nickname) to be lawfully vandalised by notorious graffiti street artist Vanderlism. This Friday, Vanderlism will graffiti the submitted names in real-time on an Empire shrine in one of Melbourne’s busiest intersections, on the corner of La Trobe and Swanston Streets. The art activation will be live-streamed on Presto’s Facebook page and images of all submitted hip-hop names will be available shortly after.

The live visual vandalism display titled Tag Your Empire, calls for Australians to visit Presto on Facebook to submit their sassiest hip-hop name (or nickname). Fans can then visit Presto’s Facebook page from midday on Friday May 6 and watch Vanderlism tag their name in real-time, creating an epic visual display of Presto’s hip-hop loving empire in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.

1 Like

Presto’s movie library is good. It’s a shame the user experience is poor. I’m currently half way through a 3 month trial and it has been buggy as all hell, not sure I’ll continue with it.
Once I’m done with Presto I’ll try Stan. Already a Netflix subscriber but now with the VPN restrictions it is time to branch out and find another service with additional movie offerings.

###Presto Commissions Two More Exclusive ‘Home and Away’ Special Events

Presto today confirmed it has commissioned Seven Productions to produce two more Home and Away special events which will be available to stream later this year, exclusively on Presto.

The two new Home and Away specials will feature current and returning cast members with scripts currently in development. Seven Productions will produce the special events exclusively for Presto with production due to commence in coming months and the world premiere slated for late 2016.

The announcement follows the success of Presto’s exclusive Home and Away: An Eye for an Eye which began streaming in December and received an overwhelming response from fans and critics alike.

Presto CEO Shaun James said: “This exciting news continues Presto’s ongoing commitment to providing Australian streamers with exclusive premium local content. In its first 24 hours, Home and Away: An Eye for an Eye broke through all day one streaming records on Presto, both complementing and extending Australia’s most-loved TV drama.

“We are excited to once again partner with Seven Productions to provide Presto customers with more must-see Home and Away content. As Australia’s most iconic drama, we’re privileged that we have permission to put beloved characters at the centre of TV’s new revolution and we look forward to the world premiere of these special events later this year.”

Julie McGauran. Head of Drama at Seven Network added: “We are thrilled to head back into production to further develop multiple special event instalments of Home and Away for Presto.”

Casting and plot information for each special will be announced soon. Home and Away: An Eye for an Eye is available to stream now, exclusively on Presto.

Last time they had a Home and Away special the site crashed for a week or two.

Even though I will probably watch this (Been watching Home and Away for 20 years) , I think Stan is giving us more "Netflix like " original content like the upcoming Wolf Creek TV series.

I have had this since the weekend and it has been working okay. But now AirPlay won’t work, was working fine last night. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: now it is working. WTH!

###Aquarius - Season 2

From Friday 17 June

Presto has today announced that the edgy, visually-stunning, psychedelic 60s themed drama, AQUARIUS will return for its second season in a special three episode premiere. Episodes one to three will stream express from the U.S. on Friday, 17 June exclusively on Presto. Following the three episode drop, new episodes will continue to stream express from the U.S. every Friday.

In AQUARIUS season two, David Duchovny (The X Files, Californication) returns as Sam Hodiak, the seasoned homicide detective whose investigations dovetail with the activities of real-life cult leader Charles Manson. It’s 1968, one year before the most notorious killings of a generation. Against a backdrop of cultural and social revolution, Hodiak delves deeper into a sinister web of murder and corruption, but his provocative style finds him under investigation by Internal Affairs, while an important new friend sees Manson and his growing family on the brink of a psychedelically glamorous future. But, as the future unfolds - knowingly or not - everyone is playing their part in blindly weaving a tapestry of tragedy…

###June

Presto has announced the follow additions to its streaming service for June.

Presto has today announced its stellar line-up for June. Leading the list of must-watch drama is the edgy, visually-stunning and psychedelic Aquarius season two. Streaming express from the U.S., the new series will launch with an epic three episode drop on Friday, June 17 with every new episode available to stream exclusively on Presto. In the highly-anticipated second season, David Duchovny (The X Files, Californication) returns as Sam Hodiak, the seasoned homicide detective whose investigations dovetail with the activities of real-life cult leader Charles Manson.

Adding to the blockbuster month, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation will stream from June 12 along with the critically acclaimed Amy, a beautiful insight to the life of notorious singer/ songwriter Amy Winehouse which features previously never before seen archival footage and unreleased tracks from the vocal powerhouse. Crime-drama Wanted, also streams on Presto from June 1. Starring Australia’s Rebecca Gibney, the offbeat drama follows Lola Buckley (Gibney) who is forced into a life on the run alongside her colleague when the pair is falsely accused of murder.

Presto customers won’t be able to resist the binge as HBO’s award-winning comedy, Silicon Valley arrives on June 5, along with season 7 of Parks and Recreation, completing the entire library and allowing subscribers to stream every episode ever made of the Amy Poehler comedy. The out-loud laughs continue with the arrival of Amy Schumer, Live at the Apollo and Comedy Central crack-ups; Inside Amy Schumer, Workaholics and Broad City on June 3.

###Television

• Amy Schumer, Live at the Apollo – June 1
• Parks and Recreation S7 – June 2
• Wanted S1 – June 1
• Inside Amy Schumer S1-3 – June 3
• Broad City S1-2– June 3
• Workaholics S1-3 – June 3
• Silicon Valley S1 – June 5
• Rosie O’Donnell: A Heartfelt Stand Up – June 5
• Tig Notaro: Boyish Girl Interrupted – June 5
• Ferrel Takes The Field –June 5
• Bill Maher: Live From DC – June 5
• Billy Crystal: 700 Sundays – June 5
• The Mindy Project S4 ep 22 – June 7
• The Mindy Project S4 ep 23 – June 14
• Rectify S3 – June 15
• Aquarius S2 – June 17

###Movies

• Mississippi Grind– June 1
• Yellowbird – June 3
• Up – June 3
• Sleeping With Other People – June 4
• Clear History – June 5
• No Country For Old Men – June 5
• Like Crazy – June 5
• Hello Ladies: The Movie – June 5
• Inkheart – June 6
• Doug’s First Movie– June 7
• Shaft – June 10
• Amy – June 11
• Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation – June 12
• Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine – June 18
• Five Flights Up – June 20
• We Are Your Friends – June 24
• Love and Mercy – June 24
• The Walk – June 25
• Man Up – June 30
• Blinky Bill: The Movie– June 30
• Legend – June 30

###Collections

Understated, Highly Rated
• Rectify
• Halt and Catch Fire
• American Crime
• The Americans
• Bates Motel
• Devil’s Playground
• Five Days
• Looking
• The Affair
• The Red Road
• The Slap

Complete Series Comfort TV
• Scandal
• Sex and the City
• The Mindy Project
• 30 Rock
• The X-Files
• Parks and Recreation
• All Saints
• Frasier
• Mad Men
• Weeds
• Everybody Loves Raymond

On The Couch With Cruise
• Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation
• Minority Report
• Collateral
• Austin Powers in Goldmember
• Interview with the Vampire
• Valkyrie
• Lions for Lambs
• Cocktail
• Magnolia
• Eyes Wide Shut
• Rock of Ages

Coen Brothers Appreciation Society
• Fargo
• Miller’s Crossing
• Burn After Reading
• Spies Like Us
• True Grit
• No Country for Old Men

Comedy Geekovision
• Silicon Valley
• Big Bang Theory
• The Mindy Project
• Glee
• Workaholics
• The Inbetweeners
• Parks And Recreation
• Regular Show
• Adventure Time

The Duchovny Files
• The X-Files seasons 1-9
• Aquarius seasons 1 - 2

90s Film Fever
• Crazy Beautiful
• Drive Me Crazy
• Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion
• Chasing Amy
• The Thing Called Love
• Flirting With Disaster
• Sliding Doors
• Bottle Rocket
• Get Over It
• She’s the One
• Say It Isn’t So

You Can’t Choose Your Family
• Always Greener
• Everybody Loves Raymond
• Packed To The Rafters
• Frasier
• Keeping Up Appearances
• Modern Family
• Mrs Brown’s Boys
• The Castle
• The Moody’s
• Empire
• Bates Motel
• The Americans
• The Affair
• The Slap

Interesting as Broad City Season 1-2 is on Stan, and Stan has up to Season 5 of Workaholics.

However Presto has Season 3 of Amy Schumer one more than Stan.

Fingers Crossed The Goldbergs are coming to Presto in July or August for Season 3 and to Fasttrack Season 4 from the US.

2 Likes

Doubtful

You wait Turdall, I Bet it Happens.

1 Like

Yeah, Turdall!

1 Like

None of the services have New Girl or It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Wonder if that was a mistake from Presto. Only S1 and 2 of Amy Schumer like Stan. No Season 3.

Not Even The Goldbergs are on Presto and Seven are still a Season Behind.

Yeah and they add an HBO show Silicon Valley and it is 2 years old already. Sigh . No wonder I stick to Stan and Netflix.

I want to like Presto, the movie content is quite good (TV lacks alot in my opinion) but the service just sucks, it is so buggy and laggy when compared to pretty much all other streaming services I have played with.
I tried to watch a movie via the PS3 app yesterday and it simply would not load, after rebooting and quitting and updating I gave up, switched over to netflix and watched a movie.

I’m in a 3 month trial which finishes this month, at this rate I highly doubt I’ll stay on board.