Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

I thought Melissa Doyle was Seven’s best hope and look what has happened to her!

Georgie will remain supreme up against Usher no doubt.

2 Likes

Exactly. What’s to say that Michael Usher may not become another Chris Bath or Melissa Doyle within Seven?

As far as presenters are concerned, Nine shouldn’t have much to worry about for as long as Peter Overton, Georgie Gardner and Deborah Knight are still available as their three main go-to newsreaders for Sydney’s 6pm bulletin.

4 Likes

Deborah Knight presenting in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Alison Ariotti is solo again this weekend in QLD.

Another week, another presenter fill-in on Nine News Sydney with Tim Gilbert doing Sydney sport tonight.

It seems like ages since we’ve seen all three regular Sunday-Thursday presenters on our screens together!

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Seven News Content and Appearance

Anybody else think it was odd that Peter Overton presented last Sunday night but then Georgie did Monday to Friday. If he was having a break, why not take Sunday off too?

1 Like

Airlie Walsh presented Early News this week.

2 Likes

Probably wanted him to launch the new gfx?

it’s a little odd, but who knows? Maybe he’s gone off to do 60 Minutes? Maybe his great aunt died?

Brett McLeod is presenting Tuesday - Thursday Morning and Afternoon News.

3 Likes

With Andrew Lofthouse reporting live from the Brisbane Supreme Court today, Melissa Downes is anchoring solo in Queensland tonight.

I know I’m about a week here, but you might be interested to know that Kathryn Foran is now at Nine News Darwin! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goes to show they don’t need double headers if Melissa can host the bulletin solo tonight.

1 Like

Paul Gallen might disagree :grinning:

1 Like

She’s not the only journo who in the past has gone from NBN and ended up at NTD.

1 Like

Tonight Melissa is live from the Supreme Court with Lofthouse anchoring solo.

Such a big story, that Damian Ryan has been brought up North to cover it for national bulletins and Nine News Sydney!

Alison Ariotti is solo again this weekend in QLD, Darren Curtis is on overseas holidays.

Darren and Alison are the WORST news anchors I have ever seen. Mark Ferguson is a star anchor in comparision. Eva Milic should have stayed on the weekends or even Bruce Paige could have come out of retirement (when he did) and do weekends.

3 Likes

I’m guessing Jayne Azzopardi might be starting her role as reader of Nine Morning/Afternoon News tomorrow (as she was on Weekend Today Sat & Sun?)

2 Likes