Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

There was more than just that :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus lights flickering on and off. LOL.

8 Likes

Check it out on 9now! It really is a shame it seems to be happening quiet frequently now. Time for some production decisions to be made I reckon.

2 Likes

ROFL. This was on for about 3 seconds.

17 Likes

Fuck, Karl sure has aged O_O

1 Like

The number of mistakes makes me think that either Mosart is useless, or they just don’t know how to use it. Sure, automation mistakes do happen (ABC had some of them in their early days with Ignite), but this is ridiculous.

1 Like

Not to mention, the ABC only has a single operator running Ignite, whereas Nine has 2 ‘co-pilots’ (re-classified directors) running Mosart. They get what they pay for.

1 Like

Is this the new Nine standard

After the pizza, a new tie.

6 Likes

It’s such a shame, that the ‘blooper’ happened on one of the biggest nights, involving two of the legendary journos :confused:

Nine News in Sydney & Melbourne needs to lift their game, following this latest series of incidents

8 Likes

More problems in Sydney tonight. No weather graphics. Good luck getting two 6pm bulletins to air from February next year.

11 Likes

Yes, very embarrassing for Oakes and Stefanovic.

3 Likes

Nine Perth opening shot

12 Likes

It looks like the Nine News Regional bulletins in Victoria won’t be using the same set as Nine News Melbourne. It sounds like it’ll be presented from the space where A Current Affair was .

10 Likes

that space is occupied by the Footy Classified set at present. Also if Jo is presenting in afternoon it’d be hard for updates etc to be presented, inc. Livinia’s weather for afternoon news.

@JackMelbTV I mentioned in Nine News Regional topic yesterday that Jo said a second studio will be built at Docklands for new bulletin.

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see what studio within TCN will host the set for the Southern NSW/ACT regional bulletins. Possibly the small one that Nine News Now is presented from?

3 Likes

Seems they changed the angle slightly for the Sports backdrop. Looks better!

s

7 Likes

As of 2.12pm local time, Channel Nine Sydney has interrupted regular programing to do Breaking News coverage on the Londonderry bushfires.

4 Likes

The Cricket has been abandoned due to rain so it makes sense.

1 Like

Bushfire coverage for Sydney wrapped up at 2.53pm, however I’m sure there will be further updates if needed throughout the afternoon.

For what they’re worth, some caps of the coverage:

5 Likes