Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

It might just be for SCA 9 like the time they aired the 60 Years of television because I never saw that.

1 Like

Either that or SCA 9 have it in circulation already before Nine metro.

I’ve seen one or two occasions previously where SCA 9 will start broadcasting a Nine promo on their channels before 9 Metro have even started using them.

Sounds like Nine is now making publicity announcements via Nine News. A promo on radio this afternoon asks something along the lines of: “Who is the big Nine star stepping down? Watch Nine News to find out.”

1 Like

“One of the biggest stars”

Wonder who it is…

This is inappropriate to use as news advertising. More like reality TV ads.

1 Like

I’m willing to predict that this is a reference to someone who’s been at Nine for decades, possibly in the news/current affairs department who plays a major part of their Sydney 6pm bulletin…

Betting Kenny Sutcliffe for $20

2 Likes

Nine News Brisbane promos are now almost indistinguishable from ACA. The only difference is the colour scheme. When they one after the other it is even more noticeable as these two did.

“News”

ACA

5 Likes

Ken Sutcliffe basically just confirmed its him with Ben Fordham on 2GB.

1 Like

Good guess. :+1:

Would’ve thought that Peter Overton is jumping ship to Seven News :stuck_out_tongue:

My favourite Ken Sutcliffe moment!

3 Likes

Ken retiring in December.

It had to happen Sometime and that was Now. Anyway Ken read the Sports for Sydneysiders on Weeknights since 1988 taking over from the Late Mike Gibson.

Sutcliffe’s final news bulletin will be on December 8.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/11/02/17/29/channel-9-sports-presenter-ken-sutcliffe-announces-retirement#3ZS2u1wWP2Am2s9j.99

That video is so funny.

5 Likes

Oh no.

Early Edition front page of the newspapers segment with the time left on:

4 Likes

That is the one. Queensland has a local version too.

Presenterless promo ender:

8 Likes